Customs: Base figure for legends class jetfire repaint

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by tjgoaliedad30, May 12, 2011.

1. tjgoaliedad30

tjgoaliedad30 Member

Hey guys, maybe someone can help me out. After introducing my 7 yr old to G1 transformers a few weeks ago, he got hooked! I took some stuff I had in my attic and started his collection. He has been obsessed with ice-hockey since he started playing about a year ago, but since G1 came around, hockey took a back seat! Since he's a goalie and I do airbrush work as a hobby, we're doing a custom G1 themed goalie mask which should be really cool! But back to my topic. He LOVES jetfire. We have Metroplex and Fort Max and he took a real liking to the legends class figures because they're in scale to the city bots and he has a ball playing with them. I've looked everywhere and can't find a G1 looking Jetfire. BBTS has one listed, but it's out of stock. So, looks like a repaint is the way to go. What do you guys reccommend to start with? Just looking to do a repaint to get it close to Jetfire. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.