Non-TF: Bartok : King of the Centuars (original)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cheetor71, Jun 7, 2010.

1. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Bartok was an original character I made for a custom contest on Figure Realm. Unfortunately, due to costs, I can no longer post figures to that site.

Bartok: King of the Centaurs.

As a youngling, Bartok loved to play in the Rang Shea Mountains near his home. He was a care free youth who was adept at hunting, fishing and woodcraft. Like his father he too would one day lead the Centaur nation. Life was good. When he was eight he killed his first dear. At age fifteen he took the trials of manhood. Bartok took down a large grizzly bear all alone. While out with a hunting party cries could be heard coming from the village. The humans came from all over. They feared the peaceful centaurs because they did not understand them. The humans hunted and killed any centaur they could find . Women, children, it did not matter. During the fighting, Bartok’s father Dorgan was killed. When it was all over, there were less than 100 centaurs left alive. Bartok became king and swore vengeance on the humans. He swore that not one man, woman or child will be safe as long as he draws breath.

Recipe:

He-Man- upper body

Hercules centaur- lower body

Hair, go-tee and waist.- Aves Fix-It

Necklace,- random chain

Pendants- small and large one, cut glass (large one colored blue with sharpie marker)

Shoulder strap- craft leather

Swords- LOTR figures

Crown- craft wire

Belt- chain from an old belt

Tattoos- Temporary Tribal tattoos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Pretty cool. The He-man body is a nice choice for a centaur. The horse part of him seems a little small though. Kind of like his body was made for a Clydesdale but got stuck on a Shetland instead.

It can be tough to get comments on non-tf stuff, hang in there, and don't be offended if not many people comment.

3. bellyboy

bellyboy working working working

News Credits:
    that a mighty strong centuar

all fit like a glove on this , i really like when af comes with lots of accesories .

better pics will make us even more fond of this guy

4. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

LMAO. That's funny. It was a las minute throw together for this custom contest I entered. I did place 24th