Barricade....starscream..Megs

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Halo, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halo

Halo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Possible Movie Spoilers...Scroll Down at your own risk

So the last time you see Barricade in the movie is when he jumps onto an off-ramp on the highway as Bonecrusher transformers to battle Prime. What do you think will happen to Barricade if and when he appears in part 2. Lets hear your ideas....

As for Starscream, could he be leaving earth to find his seeker brothers or other decepticons..? Or could he have gone to leave, but then return to build an astonishing gigantic combiner as Bruticus or turn the Autobot Constructicons into evil decepticons (G1 on cybertron, they were manipulated into becoming decepticons).....

As for Megatron, what are the odds of Dr. Archeville locating and rebuilding Megatron and the damaged/destroyed decepticons that had been left to sink into the depths of our oceans....?

Then again, is it possible for Dr. Archeville to team-up with Starscream..?

Just some ideas, lets see yours.........

2. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think Starscream will regroup the other Decepticons and return to earth, proclaiming himself as the new leader of Decepticons, not realizing Megatron has remerged with a new earth alt mode, and still very much alive. Megatron and Starscream will have fighting factions, and the autobots caught in the middle. 1 faction will win, and the autobots will have to deal with the winner and loser. Least thats what I think. I think the seeker bros will return as Starscream's bidders but get confused as to whom it is better to align with; Megatron or Starscream. Since Starscream organizes the Decepticon ranks during Megatron's absence, Megatron's forces might be outnumbered, and he may have to retreat and lay in wait to completely destroy Starscream in part III.

3. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.