Barricade has been mistransformed in most Hasbro images

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cesium Salami, May 24, 2007.

1. Cesium Salami

Cesium Salami Older than Kup!

Jan 31, 2007
    I bought Barricade at my local Target today, and there are two transformation steps that have been left out of the instruction sheet, and one that isn't that clearly shown. I have no scanner, so maybe someone out there could volunteer to post a pic of steps 5 and the final linart image with the words "Robot Mode" under it. In Step 5, it isn't very clear because it is a side view of the figure, you are supposed to seperate his hip posts and position them parallel with his waste, or else his legs are stuck right next to each other. That's the cloudy step, but in the "Robot Mode" image, his feet appear to have a "spike" sticking out of the top of them. This step isn't shown in the instructions, but the toy features it, and so do all promotional images of the character. The last step is the kibble / back tire that sticks up over each of his shoulders. The 3d renders of Barricade show the tire reversed, and a talon exposed pointing backward.