Banner Transformers Friday!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Backscatter, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Walmart had Wave 3 Cybertron Mincons!
    Toys R' Us had the 2nd Wave of Beat Wars 10th, now I can complete Trans- Mutate and re-unite er. . . him/her with BW Rampage. I actually felt sorrow for Rampage at the end of that episode. (Me, feel sorrow for a Beast?) :confused2 

I digress, Target had Universe Overbite & Repugnus,
    no luck yet with the Universe Landfill-Devastator. Oh well. Anyway, new Transformers! Better than Valium for making a fan feel good. :D . Happy Friday all! :thumbs2: 

P.S. from Wallmart I also picked up Star Wars "Force Battlers" General Grevious. With all the SW TFs being added to the collection, I'm going to give the General's 4 Light Sabers to the Transformers. Only fair since I made the SW TFs honorary Bots & Cons. :D 

2. Backscatter

News Credits:
    Wow, Trans-Mutate is cool! Just wanted to thank this board again because I knew befrorehand not to try to move the fixed-position right leg. Also, Galaxy Force Convoy and Megalo Convoy look great holding Light Sabers. :thumb 

3. Backscatter

News Credits:
    Well, Manassas didn't have it but today I found the Universe Landfill-Devastator at a Target in Chantilly, VA. :D  So, for Fri-Sat; Six Micromasters, Six Universe Transformers, three 10th Beasts + the completion of Trans-Mutate and also a KO WST Menasor from eBay = 17 new Transformers for my collection. ;-)

4. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Awesome, he talks to himself.