Bandai Chogokin 1/60 DX VF-27 Lucifer Custom for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Peaugh, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Had a guy end up having to pass on this one, so its up for sale. It's been transformed twice and has been sitting in the box ever since. Here's the catch though. While shooting the video review for this, I snapped of one of the front wing vanes under the cockpit area. I've glued it back on, it's barely noticeable and a minor issue, but I always try to be honest and upfront about things like this when I sell items. You can see it in this pic here:

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

The flash is making it even more obvious, and I'm sure some of you could even make it look better than that. Aside from that one issue, the figure is complete and in excellent shape. I'd LIKE to get $150 for it ( I paid $200+shipping), but I will take offers. I've already gotten a replacement, so I don't need this one anymore. PM me or email me at alexhayden@gmail.com

Thanks!

Also, if anyone is looking for the weapons add-ons (missiles, gunpods, etc) that came packed with the RVF-25 Ghost tamashii exclusive set, I've got two sets of the weapons I'd be willing to part with. Basically everything in the set EXCEPT for the ghost drone. I've also got a full set of the Super Parts for Ozma's VF-25S. Let me know.

2. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    After some intense searching, I have found Ozma's crotch plate.

3. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ....that's what she said....;)