Bakushan's Super Noob 2 Week Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Bakushan, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Bakushan

Bakushan Well-Known Member

So I joined up here about 2 weeks ago, and at that time I owned US MP-01 and DOTM Bumblebee. I had no idea what I was doing. Ok, I still don't have any idea what I am doing, lol.

I purchased a NIXON watch case since it matched my office and was glass. I thought it would look great for TF toys, but I didnt realize the shelves were not adjustable and that most larger MP size TF's will not fit in here... lol. So I will either sell this or get another case for MP's later.

It's small, but it's a start. Soon I think I might have a whole office full, although I am going to likely slow down a little having tuned in my tastes.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks good. You'lll be wishing you had more room in no time. These damn things multiply like rabbits. Nice Delorean.

3. AnAutobot1985

AnAutobot1985 Well-Known Member

Not bad at all. Delorean is sick! My advice to you is to take it slow, and really research figures. It's only been two weeks? Trust me there is a lot out there. It will add up FAST! Many times have I had to clear some clutter. But its nice like that too you can recycle your TF money and raise for bigger and better things time to time.

4. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    Nice start.
    I cant help but think Optimus needs to do the Tim Tebow kneel so he can see out.:lol 

5. Bakushan

Bakushan Well-Known Member

LOL I have already noticed. I am going to design a shelf system and likely sell this Nixon case to a friend. It's way too small for my needs, but I like the glass...

The sunstar deloreans is one of my favorite diecasts. I have a ton of them actually, about 50, loads of nice ones too. Yeah, I am slowing down. I am going to me more of a G1/MP/3rd Party Kind of guy I think... :) 

WE WILL SEE

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Welcome and thanks for sharing your neat collection here!