Bakugan TV Show Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Gatehawk, May 2, 2011.

1. Gatehawk

Gatehawk Gooner

Haven't seen a thread for the show itself. The show in my mind is almost as good as Yu-Gi-Oh.

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Saying that is an insult to Yu-Gi-Oh.

3. Gatehawk

Gatehawk Gooner

Hence why I said almost, but in the sense that almost is no where near the level of Yu-Gi-Oh! In my opinion it's better than Pokemon, and as good as digimon. it's the battles that I like the most.

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I'd say that would be an insult to Digimon, too, but I don't wanna seem like I'm just trolling.

IMO, Bakugan's one of the worst kids shows I've ever seen. The dubbing is below par and can be pretty painful. I also hate it when these types of shows go from "Normal kids who end up having to save the world from evil having to do with a kid's game" to just taking the kids the next series and throwing them either in another dimension or in space.

The concept of the game not being made, but just appearing out of nowhere was a good twist.....but it was soiled by the fact that it was just a bunch of cards falling from the sky and suddenly every single kid in the world decided to make this a card game with a set list of rules and everything. I can let stuff slide when it comes to shows like this, but that's just down-right stupid. That and the latest Beyblade show are nowhere near as good as the original Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon or Digimon.

5. Gatehawk

Gatehawk Gooner

not going to argue that, the best Bakugan season was definitely New Vestroia, they still have the whole fighting evil thing going but it's kind of dropped off after NV. I do agree with the voices, whenever I watch the show, at least 5 times during a single episode, I mock the lines they say, like when Dan said "awesome" when just saying "alright" would have been 100x better.

I also have to criticize the fact that only 4 of the original main characters are still being used, especially with the fact that they just flat out dropped the whole Dan-Runo thing and just got rid of her.

In the end the battle sequences are well thought out and are hands down the best part of the show. Of course I should really be more specific with my comparisons. NV was probably almost as good as the 2nd season of Digimon (In my opinion Adventure 02 was the 3rd best in the whole series) and the rest were probably as good as Frontier (In my opinion the only good thing about Frontier was the whole humans turning into digimon).

6. Gatehawk

Gatehawk Gooner

The show is more fun when your writing your own fan fiction stories of it.

7. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

I love this show it is rly neat. I am with u Gatehawk i like the battles. Gundalia invaders was a bit confusing in the begining but as the season went on I caught on. Mechtanium surge i am so-so with it. what is everyone's fave Bakugan/Human? for me it is Dan and Drago. in the 1st season Prayus was rly close to 1st with me. but Drago's development was good i thought and is evolutions were interesting also. IMHO though.

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    B-Daman Bakugaiden > Bakugan