Bad Seller! What would you do?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by fabexmax, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I purchased 2 BT's from THEJACKAL 2 weeks ago. He sold them for $25 a piece and charged me $14 and change for priority shipping. So everything seemed cool, but like I said, that was 2 weeks ago, and i have yet to receive ANYTHING!!!! So I have been speaking to him on MSN, and I told him that since he sent the items priority and they didn't arrive in time, the post office would give him/me a refund. So after 2 long weeks, he tells me that his wife didn't send the items priority, but sent them Parcel Post!!! Sounds to me like I was wrongly charged and should get a refund for the shipping right... tell me what you think???

Posting private and/or IM conversations is against our rules. If you have an issue with a transaction that took place in our Junkion Exchange and haven't received your items soon contact the Junkion mods to look into it. --2005 Staff

2. Ophiophagus hannah

Ophiophagus hannah Active Member

As long as you do recieve your items, c’est la vie. I wouldn't buy from him again though because he made a mistake and decided he couldn't be bothered to send it himself. IMHO $3.24 isn't something to get pissed off about. I would just leave neutral feedback as it seems that he didn't purposefully try to screw you over.

3. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    Well man I think that even for cents, if you didn't get what you pay for, you can complain. I would leave him neutral feedback ONLY if I get the items.

I remember a few days ago i had to change my credit card and those guys reduced my credit about $15, and I got the same answer "But it's only $15". It's not the money, it's the fact that you get what you deserve for a paid service.

Good luck!

4. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

Ive forgave and been forgiven for graver mistakes then that...and he did try and make amends. Only so much a guy can do if things are already in the mail I routinely have my wife mail packages for me because i work during PO hours...mistakes happen :/ If your items dont come then hes a cockboat...but if they do I personally would probably chalk it up to an accident.

5. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the responses guys. Well, today is Saturday, and still nothing! Monday is a holiday so the earliest the items can get here is Tuesday. My biggest grievance is when people try to tag on these EXTRA prices for shipping and don't honor what they say they are going to do. I just had a somewhat of a disagreement with Crobot as well in a matter where he was adding an additional $5 on to all items he sales for gas money for driving the items to the post office. As well as charging for paypal fees, shipping, etc. I mean, when i sell, I make buyers pay for shipping and thats it, and they get what they pay for as far as timeliness of the shipping. When did this new trend in "milking" the buyer begin in the forums, and what can we do to stop this. I'm SURE i'm not the only one who feels this way? If I list an item for $25-35 and when i get done adding all my fees, and the item comes to $50-60 then isn't that somewhat misleading???

6. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

Well i sorta understand paypal fees, but in all honesty id include them in the shipping... then the person paying for it can either take it or leave it. Personally i wouldnt mind too much if someone messaged me and said "hey shippingcost a bit more, but it will get there faster can you cover it" I wouldnt mind this based on the grounds that its not expected of me its just simply being asked of me because as ive said ..mistakes do happen and shipping will always be a bitch. i totally understand how some people are strictly get what you pay for however.

7. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Posting IM conversations is against our rules, and this thread doesn't belong in TFGD anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.