Bad fan behavior

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Greyley, Jun 8, 2011.

1. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Dear god that kid was annoying, I Wish we would of left him behind On booth tours but he didn't seam like he was playing with a full bag of marbles so we waited for him.

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Costumers get a pass, of course. I've been on ten-mile runs where I've sweat less that I would in a cardboard costume!

3. NICKBOT

NICKBOT Don’t be a jerk...

News Credits:
    The funky/crotch-rot/B.O./ smells at BotCon weren't from people in costumes. At least that was my experience.

4. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    Oh dear, the slash fanfic question? Yeah, that was just beyond awkward.

5. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol half the crowd boo'd her and thankfuly Peter Cullen didn't understand what she ment.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    !

Uggg, I can smell it from here!

Seriously though, I've always thought cosplays were cool as balls (Halloween minus the shitty candy), but I've also come up with a couple rules that I intend to follow with out question if I'm ever in a situation where dressing up becomes an option.

- If the costume sucks ass, then I'm better off dressing normally. This should go without saying, but I'd honestly rather dress normally than have a costume that screams "crappy" when people see it.

- If the costume doesn't allow me to comfortably breathe, see, talk, sit, pee, scratch, walk through busy areas or hold shit, then it's a no go. This one might not seem as obvious, but if I'm going to a convention, I'm probably planning to enjoy myself while I'm there, and I'm probably planning to do more than walk back & fourth in non crowded areas. ​

Hah...