Bad Comedy (DANGER: Immature Content)

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Kryptokron, Feb 24, 2011.

1. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lolol 

2. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Movie Ratchet, he is a demon in disguise.

3. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lolol  WAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMANWAVKYWAVINGINFLATIBLEFLAILINGTUBEMAN!!

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Let's just assume it's a gas leak. :lol 

5. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Sure, gas leak. Because we know they totally were such paragons of maturity and wisdom to begin with.

6. Lady Slipstream

Lady Slipstream Hi.

News Credits:
    This.

IS

Really Funny!! :lolol 

Nice job Kryptokron :thumb 

7. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Yells at Clouds

News Credits:
    :D 
    Perhaps... MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
    (Hank Hill voice) Hwacky hwaving hwat now?
    It could also be the leftover vapors of bullshit of the finale of last season... heh
    Absolutely they are... If we compare them to say...... eh, I got nothing. One day, they'll grow up. AND BECOME CHOOCHOO TRAINS!!
    Why, thank you, Lady Slipstream! Great to have you on board!

Part 104: Output Cable Enhancement
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    Holy crap! A giant spatula has come to rain pain! Run away!

9. bumblebeej8

News Credits:
    Time to bring down the spatula

10. nobleboivin

News Credits:

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Spatula is Down. :lolol 

12. Kryptokron

News Credits:
    The previous strip was brought to you in part by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY

Part 105: Lesson Learned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Movie Ratchet is being extremely generous, of course...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    Oh my gosh dude, movie bots be cannibals. Remind me to never cross their path in a dark alley.

14. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:

Wow, your movie Ratchet is horrifyingly hilarious. I didn't even know something could be both at once. My brain hurts a little now...

15. combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr Lusus Naturae

It's probably just amazing technical wizardry, my unfamiliarity with the toy, and my inability to properly observe things, but did you permanently break your prime ratchet to do this?!

Hilarious and horrifying either way, but i need to know if i must mourn for your Prime Ratchet.

16. bumblebeej8

News Credits:
    I learned to not work with cannibals

17. nobleboivin

News Credits:
    :lolol  I needed that this morning. :D 

18. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

19. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Somebody in this comic turned out to be an evil suck S.O.B. what a surprise.

20. Kryptokron

News Credits:
    You know, I suppose that is an ongoing theme in BC... Hopkinus Prime and now Ratchet have eaten others, and Barricade made threats of such. I suppose that it's in part to the movies cannibalizing so much from many different parts of the alternate TF realities. I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley either...
    I've modeled Movie Ratchet after Frankenstein's Monster, particularly Phil Hartman's rendition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nApazedQ7-E So, think of that voice, whenever you see Movie Ratchet talking in future comics. This is something that I probably should have mentioned beforehand...oops.
    Oh no, I didn't break anybody... It was the same thing I did back when Sixshot ripped off Brawn's arms. Just a little push brush action to 'erase' the ball joint, and then draw in the sparks afterwards. Rest assured, Prime Ratchet is still in one piece!
    :eek:  You've... worked with them before?!? Yeah, you have to be careful around the TFTM bots. On a somewhat related note, the fact that the military is developing self refueling battle-bots that run on 'converted biomass' is horrifying to me. As if being in a war wasn't bad enough, can you imagine being DRAGGED OFF AND EATEN BY A ROBOT?
    Glad I could help! I hope the rest of your day was good. I'm enjoying your comic so far. I've still got a way to go to fully catch up (100 or so pages.)
    :music 
    :stick: 

Surely you jest, Fez, for there are no evil bots in this strip! First we have our Chief of Medicine, jaded by eons of seeing dying patients, and friends that he had to constantly patch up; all the while fighting to keep his composure. Burying his frustration under layers of sarcasm and further drowning it in excessive engex consumption as a coping mechanism result in the Ratchet we know and love. Then we have the Noob; he's skilled, yet inexperienced, and nervous about how he'll perform. He's also afraid of working with others, particularly anyone who could make a very bad mistake. So those things, coupled with his inability to take sarcasm as a result of a slight persecution complex, results in his own brand of sarcasm, in which he cuts down those he perceives as below him, which can come back to bite him. And finally we have the one who's barely running on autopilot. It's almost like base instinct, as his self awareness is supremely low, and he doesn't quite understand the destruction that he causes. Not really evil, per se, but mostly misunderstood... I hope that clears that up! Oh, one more thing. What's the Findie Country stance on potato salad again? :ev: 

Part 106: A Shred Of Decency
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1