Bad buyers on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Starscream1073, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Starscream1073

Starscream1073 Seeker Commander

Avoid eBay buyer cosmo-2004

Buyer won 2 of my auctions. Even though I do not state in my auctions that I offer a discount on shipping if multiple auctions are won, after he receives my invoice he DEMANDS that unless I reduce the shipping rate by "several" dollars he says he will not pay. I replied back saying that the shipping for two 6 inch DC Direct figures is $11.00 and that includes delivery confirmation and I am shipping both figures together. He responds back saying I am not standing by what my auction says. My auction does NOT say I offer a discount on shipping but this buyer reiterated that unless I reduce my shipping by "several" dollars he refuses to pay. Well I don't respond well to threats and extortion. I replied that my auction says my shipping rates are non-negotiable and they if he refuses to pay, I will be taking appropriate action to recoup my eBay fees (filing a non-payment claim).

Keep in mind this all transpired hours after the auction ended this past Sunday. Well after my last response to him, he leaves me negative feedback for the items he REFUSES to pay for! This ignoramus messed up my 100% feedback and my 5 star DSR's. I have contacted eBay informing them of the negative feedback being left although the buyer refuses to pay and I have also filed non-payment claims for the 2 items. If you sell on eBay do yourself a favor and place this member on your blocked list ASAP!

2. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

That thread should be a sticky.

4. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I asked in the Tech forum, no response yet:cry