bad buyers beware of there skeems

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by tfgeekman, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tfgeekman

tfgeekman Well-Known Member

well heres my post alot of buyers dont read or always complain on shipping and pricing , or have ones that wont pay till pass the 7 days then complain on why havent been shipped yet , when selling a figure always answer all there questions when asked , always ship with confirmation, never send a toy on first class unless its with a signature confirmation , now careful with the internationals they intend to say they never got it cause they dont want to pay there tariff fees , ive had customer complaints of the item as in used with playwear and sticker wear , the same complaint that i listed as there discription.. well this is what i deal with everyday , always when making a sale try to email stating if they read the description and ask if they read , cause they only intend to see the pic thinking it looks good when sellers describe the auction i dont mention no names but always give advice .....

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    you lost me?:confused: 

3. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you sir are quite strange

4. PeterNorth

PeterNorth Well-Known Member

whoa

5. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From your post, I would think that a lot of your eBay problems stem from your writing method. Take your time, write complete sentences, use correct punctuation, and use spell check. You will find if you put the effort into your description, you will have fewer problems with buyers. Hope this helps.

6. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whats your ebay name? cause if your description of the items your selling is anything like your posts on this forum-i find it hard that you would get any buisness at all.

7. Lone_Decepticon

Lone_Decepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:

:lol 

8. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Periods are your friend. I honestly got lost reading that. What are you trying to say there?

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Hoolagrin speaks the truth. honestly, most of us dont have the time to read through a bunch of run on sentences without punctuation and capital letters liek this and taking the little extra time and effort to improve grammar and spelling will really help in the long run...

10. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

whats this about? I dont understand it at all. I'm not trying to be mean, but it doesnt have a real cohesive sentence to base an opinion from.

11. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Way to go with the generalization:rolleyes: 

12. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

*cracks knuckles* "OHKAY! Super-Engrish Translator Autocon v2.4 - GOOOO!!!"

My interpretation:

Title: Bad Buyers; Beware of their schemes

Well here's my post. A lot of buyers dont read (and then nearly) always complain on (the) pricing of shipping. Or sometimes they will not pay until the 7-day limit and complain on why (their package) hasn't been shipped yet. When selling a figure always answer (the buyer's) questions when asked, always ship with confirmation, and never send a toy on first class unless its with a signature confirmation. Now (be) careful with the international (buyers); they tend to say they never got (the item) because they don't want to pay their tariff fees.

(As for item description) I've had customer complaints of the item over play wear and sticker wear. Even though I listed (the blemishes) in (the items) description. This is what i deal with everyday. When making a sale Always try to email them (asking) if they read the description (be)cause they (sometimes) only intend to see the pic; thinking it looks good (despite) the sellers description of the auction.

I (won't) mention any names, but always give advice .....

~Z

original text:

well heres my post alot of buyers dont read or always complain on shipping and pricing , or have ones that wont pay till pass the 7 days then complain on why havent been shipped yet , when selling a figure always answer all there questions when asked , always ship with confirmation, never send a toy on first class unless its with a signature confirmation , now careful with the internationals they intend to say they never got it cause they dont want to pay there tariff fees , ive had customer complaints of the item as in used with playwear and sticker wear , the same complaint that i listed as there discription.. well this is what i deal with everyday , always when making a sale try to email stating if they read the description and ask if they read , cause they only intend to see the pic thinking it looks good when sellers describe the auction i dont mention no names but always give advice .....

13. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    :lolol  and it was edited by the OP..reason? Spelling.

LLOLOLOLOLOLOL

14. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I was thinking the same thing.

Honestly, if your descriptions are as poorly put together as that huge run on sentence it's not a wonder that you are having problems on eBay. I find that when I'm selling items that being clear and to the point about the item and it's flaws (or lack there of) usually makes all transactions run that much smoother.

15. tfgeekman

tfgeekman Well-Known Member

Lol Well I Type Fast What Can I Say ! Lol Well I Had Customers Complain On Shipping When Buyers Pay Late And Expect The Item To Be Delivered In Two Days ,lol!this Is What Im Trying Say In The First Paragraph ,can You Understand That , Im Not The Slow Typing Person .

16. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Most of us type fast and use capital letters and punctuation. Also, we know when we left caps lock on.

17. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

maybe some people just talk or type faster than the rest of us. who knows, he could be very successful seller.

18. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

19. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    can you say "alternate user names"?

20. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    hmmmm, sounds awfully familiar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.