Back to Rotf and Ratchet's advice.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Allsparky, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Ok so I know we're in between movies but I'd like to ask on your thoughts about Ratchet's advice in Rotf. Now for the usual "Forgive me if this has been done before, but you can see by my post count I don't get out much apology" lol. When Ratchet suggested to Ironhide that they "should leave this planet", do you think that would have sealed the Autobot's fate. I could imagine Bee staying behind with Sam, but for the other two handfuls of Autobots...cue audience participation.

2. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Oops, just made a big blunder! Mods please relocate to correct forum at any further risk of looking like an even bigger noob.

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If the Autobots had left Earth, civilization would have been destroyed. The Decepticons were not there simply to hunt the Autobots, as Galloway had theorized, they were there to find the Matrix. Now, maybe they'd've never found it, and the Solar Harvester would never have been activated. But I think there'd be very few humans left alive by the time they got tired of looking.