Back cannon options for CW Bruticus AND CW Superion rifle/gun

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by MnemonicSyntax, Aug 27, 2016.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Ron Swanson

News Credits:
    So I've been reading around, and I've been looking for back cannon options for CW Bruticus that I can purchase and not have to wait for them 8 months later.

This means that Forged in 86 or whatever it's called and Dr. Killenger (who I still have preorder waiting for) is out.

Anyone have any suggestions? I like the look of the PE ones, but they're really huge for just Onslaught on his own. Anything on Shapeways that anyone would recommend?

Likewise, I'm looking for a new rifle for CW Superion. Again, something I can purchase and get in about a week or two, not 8 months from now.

Thanks fellas and fellettes.

2. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

Right on my dude, I'm in the same boat and these wait times for the mom and pop shops have been getting way out of hand, but since I got ban-hammered by Nonnef I've been hesitant to speak on the matter ...

3. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

4. rosewater

rosewater Well-Known Member

I'm just sitting here waiting for two sets of Forgedin86 guns. They're worth the wait, imo.

5. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl TFW2005 Supporter

Has anyone used the Uranos gun with CW Superion? I mean the one that came with the Wings Of Uranos addon set.

6. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    I am waiting for Perfect Effect to release both the hand/foot, plus the head/guns set for the recent Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Bruticus. I am puzzled why this has taken so long...

7. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    I'm using these. Cost $5.99 at ollie's from some "the corps elite" figure. I had to cut them off and add one 5 mm peg since only 1 side had 1 but that took all of 5 minutes

Attached Files:

8. Oshboggy

Oshboggy DeceptiCobra DeathAdderCon

I'm still waiting on the Dr. Killinger guns ...
    Those Corps Elite guns look pretty neat; probably even better if you removed that odd looking tube/rod above the main barrel.

9. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Well-Known Member

Has PE ever released a Takara-specific kit? They're already working on Titans Returns stuff so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

10. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haha, those are my design. I absolutely agree with your criticism, by the way. They're very bland They're also the first 3d designs I've ever made. I have no prior experience with this.

But yeah, I made them for much the same reason you have right now. The other options either bundled in with other upgrades I wasn't interested in, still in development hell, or too long.

If you wanna check out more pictures of the physical product, check it out here.

11. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

At the very most, the cannon barrels could use some ring indents, those would help immensely.