Babylon 5 Lost Tales trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RabidYak, Jun 1, 2007.

1. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

I know that there are some other B5 fiends in these parts, so I thought i'd point out that the trailer for the new DVD episodes/movie/whatever is up at www.babylon5.com. Its short and the quality isn't good, but its the first moving look at the goods.

Hopefully it'll shift enougth copies to make Warner bankroll more, there is still cool stuff to see in this universe and i'd like some of it to get made before the remaining cast is too old or too dead to make it.

2. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

I've really been looking forward to this. That looks truely awesome, cheers Yak! You seen the video blogs? Links to them here, including on the FX one a nice look at a battle scene...

3. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

The battle scenes are looking pretty good from whats been shown, thankfully they seem to be sticking to the same sort of style as the series rather then going with the whole wobbly camcorder business that seems to be the in thing thesedays.

Looks like we'll finally get to see Warlock class destroyers in action as well, which is something we haven't seen before thanks to Crusade getting the chop before it went anywhere.

4. Streck

Streck <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">QED</B></FONT> Veteran

Couldn't agree more. It's funny that the B5 universe should be so abbreviated, as opposed to certain others that have far less to show for themselves yet somehow continue to be squeezed beyond death.

5. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I loved Babylon 5 and am really looking forward to these dvd's. Hopefully, they won't be cut short like Crusade.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    SWEET! Thanks Yak; I was only reading about this a couple of days ago. I can't wait to see the whole thing.
    Hopefully they won't be thoroughly awful like Crusade as well; although having Christopher Franke's music on the trailer already makes it better (I hated Crusade's "music" with a passion).
    Speaking of Crusade; I DO hope Galen doesn't absolutely dominate this new movie, like he did in that.

7. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree. I like the Galen character, but he made Crusade feel like it should have been called The Galen Chronicles or something.