B & W Comics variants

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Predakwon, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did anyone get the B & W Infiltration variants? Are they really worth $4 other than being a completist? I think it's weird for me to pay the same amount of money for less.....

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I bought the Black & White version along with the cover B [Ironhide] version... it's pretty drastically different, actually. I think i almost prefer to see the art in B&W.

Unless you're referring to the retailer incentive 'sketch' covers... in that case, I've never even seen them in person.

3. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

usually when the shop gets incentive covers, it gets the $10+ price tag...if its just a regular easy to find one, then it's up to you (but being the completist you are, then most likely you should pick it up)

as for price, look at Image, they have a lot of B&W titles, which are priced the same...

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i liked the b&w punisher war journal #1 and it had no adds either, but if the entire series isnt gonna be offered that way, then its something i can pass on, i love the coloring...though just seeing b&w is fantastic too...so i guess its just up to you....

5. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I loved that B&W Punisher. I don't get 2 copies anymore but this one was a must.