Minor/Repaint: [b]dotm megatron[/b]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by vatarian, Jun 22, 2011.

1. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

DOTM megatron

painted with testors emamel green, silver, gold and black, and Krylon spray nickel, and silver. I tried to make him as accurate as possible, with heavy weathering, and a lack of stait silver, except on his fuel tank and face, I might have gotten these pics up sooner, but my black cat kept sitting on my white background. I didn't really have much of a reference pic of DOTm megs to go by, so if it's innacurate bear with me, I tried to just do the best I could for the robot mode, while keeping the vehicle mode movie accurate,at least I had reference pics of that.Also, why does everybody say he's small, he's no shorter than optimus, and has much broader shoulders. He's a great figure, and if you haven't picked him up yet I highly suggest you do, he has good articulation, easy transformation, a badass gun, and for once an accurate head sculpt. after two movies worth of mediocre megatron toys, it is refreshing to finally get a good one. and sorry about he bold type thing.

Attached Files:

2. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

nice, i too agree that i wasnt that happy with the past two movie megs, i definite like this mold the best.. now we just need it in leader class size

3. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

Thx, I too was dissapointed with the lack of leader class toy, maybe it'll be delayed like starscream.

4. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    We can prey. Honestly this Megatron irony is... crushing.