Azurial's TF collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Azurial, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Azurial

Azurial Well-Known Member

Hey all new to the forums here and just wanted to show off my collection. some of them are missing parts at present as i have aquired a few of them for my younger brother and well you know how kids are. (there is a 10 year age differance between us) and some others were found at garage sales here and there.

The rest are mostly Bayformers.

ones with missing parts are:
    G1 Galvatron - missing Blaster assembly and left hand: wife found on a trip to Kentucky last month at a toy mall
    G1 Optimus - missing hands and trailer, wepons and Roller: Garage sale
    G1 Hoist - missing weapons, a hand (or is it a hook?) and has one broken leg at the wheel stem: $5 at a local hobby shop
    G1 (i think) Silverbolt - Missing all accessories
    RotF Combiner Twins - missing a single panel: Cat attack right out of the package
    Energon Rapid Run - missing missiles (yes he still has his 2 minicons)
    Energon Jetfire - missing a dorsal wing section
    Energon Prowl - missing weapon and wind shield sections
    Armada Unicron - missing wings, dome and loin cover: Garage sale

im looking to refurbish my bots so if any one knows where/how to get/make some of the parts i need and how to stiffen joints on G1 figures, please feel free to PM me or tell me here.

Not pictured below an RID tank (i dont think its Blugeon) that is a mini and became an arm on the Decepticon Combiner. If any one knows what im talking about please feel free to correct me. Paint scheme is grey and looks like this -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Armorhide-universetoy.jpg - just without the weapon assembly on the back.

Also feel free to ask about figures you cant see (like the Armada Blurr in front of the Armada Prime)- flash is busted on my camera.

Attached Files:

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Welcome. Always nice to see a fellow collector who doesn't mind loose TFs and who is also a fellow "junkin'" shopper. A lot of items in my collection (linked in the old sig' line below) are also from garage sales.

The Junkion Exchange forum here on TFW2005 is a great place to start. In fact, it's the *only* place I use for tracking down TF items outside of local fellow collectors.

As for how to "stiffen joints" on G1 figures -- you might find some threads along those lines in the Radicons forum here. I'm not in there enough to know which threads to suggest, but you might try forum searches on "tighten" or "stiffen" or "joints."

Can't help ID this, sorry. I usually use a TF and parts ID resource like TFU.info for random unknown TF items I find at flea markets, yard sales and such.

3. Azurial

Thanks a bunch! The only thing i have kept in the box is the mail away Recon Ravage i got last year when they were running that promo with BumbleBee and Soundwave, and im patiently waiting for the Prime line to come out.

4. Galvatronimus

Galvatronimus Well-Known Member

Nice little collection you've got there! :)  Always nice to see what other people have got.

5. Azurial

thanks! i mentiond my Recon Ravage earlier and i gotta tell you its in plain sight all the time and when i look away from my PC screen i want to tear it open in the worst way possible lol

the board is so far pretty friendly, and thanks again for the warm reception!

6. Galvatronimus

Galvatronimus Well-Known Member

The urge to open the packaging of your figures. So hard to resist! >_<

And I didn't know you were new here. :eek:  Welcome to the boards! :) 

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Welcome to TFW2005.com and thanks for sharing your collection! As others have said, it's really interesting seeing how you are growing your collection! Hopefully, you'll find some really good hookups for parts and such here like I have in the past :) 

8. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards! :) 

Sweet collection you got, an to resist the urge to open the box, I keep it hidden away, safe, but hidden.

9. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Welcome! Nice collection so far.

10. Azurial

wow! thanks for the greets all! :D  just got my hands on an Armada Galvatron! onlything he's missing is the foot flaps. i'll get a pic up later as its almost midnight at present and a flash would wake the wife, who would be a tad upset at me for doing so.

going to be looking at a local hobby shop next week to see if i cant score some more Gen 1 figures :D 

11. Azurial

YES!!!! a friend of mine JUST gave me a SUPER rare find -

Transformers the Movie the sound track - PROMO ONLY VINYL!

:D 

from what i can tell this was owned by a CBS radio station (as shown by the porom stamp in the last picture) and its a Series D pressing. he said he picked it up at a second hand record store for a few bucks and its in really good condition. it was in storage for 10 years before he bought it a day or two ago, and not sure where it was before then.

EDIT: If any one has any info that can help me track down the original owner of this thing, please let me know!

Attached Files: