axiom

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by axiom, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great transaction, thanks man!

2. TFC201482

TFC201482 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Scientific Explorer Kronos

I was going through the Kronos thread and watching videos on YouTube when I came to the realization that I wanted to get this figure to add to my own collection. After getting in touch with Daca Toys, I found out there weren't going to be any further runs of him. No one had him in stock. It seemed like all hope was lost. I began to look on Ebay and found someone selling him for about 260.00. A bit high in price... I went for it.

The following day I received notification that I was being refunded due to too many problems with the figure. They basically pulled it. I was mad.

Came to the forum talkin about it and that's when Jeremy made a post about having a second just sitting around collecting dust. I got in contact with him to see if he was willing to sell one.

Sure enough, I'm now the proud owner of my very own Kronos. He was super pleasant to deal with. A very nice guy. He sold him to me at the original asking price which is a lot less then I thought I was going to end up spending.

He sent him to me on a Friday and the following Monday he was in my hands. Super fast shipping!

As a bonus, he had all the fixes done to him. All in all, I feel like I got super lucky and am grateful for having been in the right place at the right time.

Jeremy is great to work with!!

3. iphdtd

iphdtd The Wolfman's Brother

Fast payment, a pleasure to do business with!

4. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    Sold him my MPP-10. Great communication, prompt payment and excellent transaction overall.