awwwww nuts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tb-1599, Mar 3, 2011.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

figures when I actually get a few extra bucks BBTS is sold out of Wheeljack and I cant find another website that has him for close to the same price that delivers by UPS.. Do they restock or once they are sold out they are out?

2. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    I feel you, bro. I heard that there was a WFC Soundwave for sale at a Wal-Mart near me, and by the time I got money for it, he was gone. GONE, I TELL YOU!

3. tb-1599

whoops never mind just checked again and they had him. I just snatched him up.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    They'll definitely have a restock of Wheeljack when cases of the next wave show up. It's 2x Wheeljacks, 2x Thundercrackers, 2x Warpaths, 1x Kup, 1x Scourge coming next.

5. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Should change the awwwww to deez.

6. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    research saves ya a lot of heartache.

TFW pretty much gives the fandom several months' worth of heads-up on upcoming releases.
    online retailers give you a shot at pre-ordering way ahead of the release.

personally, i see no reason to miss out on a figure in this day and age.

and really, when given notice a year ahead and someone doesn't plan for how he'll get the figure, i don't exactly feel pity.

even as a kid, i got creative to get my G1 fix back then. i skipped lunches at school, i pocketed milk money, i did everything but cook the books from my allowance and i got what was aiming for at the time.

i can understand moaning about how a figure got shortpacked (only produced 10,000 when Hasbro should have put out 25,000 for example) but not missing out on a figure when its release was leaked ages ago.

7. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Some people do like to wait for reviews and such. I know I have missed out on a couple of figures cause I was waiting on others who wanted to go half with me on a case. Also, I have debated getting a figure for a while as well and missed out. TBH, I don't usually feel bad about missing out on them later. The hardest part of this collecting is having to say no. So missing out is the universe doing that for me.

Having said that, the pre order for any of the Not Devastator figures will be snatched up before you can say SOLD.

8. tb-1599

I have just recently put my foot back into collecting and I am limited how much I can spend a month. So I was just waiting to get a few extra bucks in my pocket..
    *Edit*
    Wow sold out again..

9. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    It came back in stock and then quickly sold out again? If so...this might just be someone cancelling an order so like 1 gets put back in stock, it's not like they got another large shipment in and it immediately sold out.