aww, my baby brother loves it!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by cambaprecoz, Aug 6, 2007.

1. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

So, last night i went to see transformers (duh!) for the third time (this time, spanish dub) and I took my 2 Brothers this time, (first, with some friends, second, by myself)
    my 9 yearold bro said "it was pretty cool, I actually liked he whole movie" but the one that was really hyped and erratic when we came out was my 4 yearold brother
    (I know he doesn't qualify for baby, but I got used to call him that) totally loved it, heck, I think he loved it more than me! he was all like "taz-fo-wahs! full of action, bang bang bang, opshimus wrime! me-katon! bu-bol-bee!"

I was expecting him top start screaming at the screen when the movie started, but he was pretty quite, he sitted trought the film's 142 minutes without a word (that surprised me!)

so, do you have any small children, what was their reaction?

2. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

Went with my three halfbrothers, ages 13 (twins) and 9.

The 9 year old talked throughout the entire movie, said things like: 'Cool, ha ha funny, poor Bumblebee, poor Jazz, stupid robot etc'.

Both 13 year old didn't say much, they liked the movie, but not in a 'hysterical-way' as I was hoping they would.

3. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    No kids came with me to watch the movie, but my buddies who are all in their twenties were acting like one after the movie. :lol 

4. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Man, I wish i had siblings... :( 

5. fbc

fbc Member

That's so cute! :)