AWESOME, one-of-a-kind TFTM development stuff coming your way!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by jegol71, Jul 3, 2010.

1. jegol71

jegol71 Member

Hey Guys,

My name is Jared, and back in the day I was a huge TF collector, frequenting ATT and everywhere else. I was nine when I went to my one and only Botcon in 1995, and amassed a collection on par with some of those on here. I had to give up many of them after dealing with a prolonged health issue that sapped me of thousands of dollars, but I have had the privilege of developing a personal rapport/friendship with Ron Friedman, who has been somewhat of a controversial figure according to some around the fandom. I am not here to get embroiled in a debate of any kind, but I will vouch for his character, as while enrolled in one of his graduate screenwriting courses my health took a pronounced turn for the worse, and I almost dropped out twice. Ron took me aside and not only eased me through the coursework, but took a personal interest and expense in finding me the best treatment options he could. He was tireless, and was it not for him I wouldn't be around to help return the favor, by listing some of his amazing development material.
    In wars of words, character always trumps accusation. I'll stop there.

Have a look at this one "trial balloon" auction. Much more amazing stuff to come. I will try to answer any questions, as the description photo doesn't do much justice right now. But if any of you have insights, opinions or conjectures you'd like to add, I'm all ears in between job hunting and finishing a script sale.

Thanks!

Jared

UNPRODUCED 1986 HASBRO TF MOVIE CONCEPT ART-- WHEELIE - eBay (item 110554701638 end time Jul-09-10 23:38:21 PDT)

2. jegol71

jegol71 Member

3. jegol71

jegol71 Member

Bump for last day.