awesome(imho) fan mode for universe powerglide.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rodimus_dilbert, Sep 5, 2008.

1. rodimus_dilbert

rodimus_dilbert Active Member

I caved... I bought Powerglide today. So far hes been tons of fun, but to me he was kind of lacking in the creative department, looks, and transformation were a plus...but some how i felt i wish he could do more. when i get into a funk like this with tf's i tend to fiddle with them and find new ways to transform them.. my favorite is my "wolf" mode for beast machines mega-Jetstorm.

I wish i had a camera installed at the moment so I could better show this, maybe someone on this board could try it and take a picture to give others an idea of what i came up with. but take Powerglide in a-10 mode and flip up his rear tail section so its laying flat on the top of the plane between the engines, put his rear wings into a 45 degree angle.

now with that done, take his main wing and rotate them, so that the strut that is holding them is pointing down, with his fists(still connected to the wing) pointing behind him. and finally, take his Gatling gun and attach it to the whole where the screw is in the back of his head facing missle side out.

now if you take a look at it, you essential have maybe a hidden "cybertron" or "space" mode. to me this kinda upped the ante of awesomeness of this figure. give it a shot. ;) 

2. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't think it was what you were talking about, but while I was trying to put it in that mode, I found these. The one looks like it could be a cool "cybertron" mode. And the other one looks like it could pass as a pretty good looking jet mode IMO.

3. rodimus_dilbert

rodimus_dilbert Active Member

pretty darn close, and those are actually pretty nifty too... the differance on mine was that the rear wings were still above the engines in an upside down v.. but still very awesome :) 

4. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i love the alt/bot modes of powerglide as he is...but nice pics, above...

5. Agent Adam

Agent Adam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like your first pic Zod, I think Storm Cloud would look even better like that.