Awaiting Not-Shrapnel T_T

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, Aug 8, 2011.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    So on BBTS the date for Shrapnel is TODAY!!! Sadly he is still only on preorder. Getting tired of waiting, really tired. Share your woes with me!

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I got mine from bbts and it shipped thursday or friday.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Yeah I got my notice they were in stock last week and it should be here tomorrow.

4. smokey420

smokey420 auto-con

same here, my ups tracking number says he should be here tomorrow, sadly, I have to do a side job after work, and wont get home till real late

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I feel your pain...I have to work late myself. It'll be hard knowing Shrapnel and Exgraver are waiting for me at home!

6. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I am about to take the tfsource route.

7. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Right? I want to SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! But I want to save on shipping and get Exgraver and Shrapnel together along with my other stuff, BUT BBTS is disappointing me here. Why put up today's date if nothing has changed. Epic fail.

8. Alucard77

News Credits:
    They did mention they were short shipped. If you want them together, tfsource also has both.

9. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Funny story........

Earlier today the usps website said my package was out for delivery. It was sent from TF Source by priority mail so there's no reason for it not to be delivered. I checked my mail and only saw some envelopes, but no key for this package compartment they usually stick packages in......yet one of the two compartments was missing a key (indicating that...there's a package in one of them). So I called the 800 number for USPS to inform them of a possible mistake. Instead of it being a real easy and smooth call, I got this lady with the most annoyingly argumentative attitude trying to tell me that just because the website says "out for delivery" that it doesn't mean the mail carrier will deliver it today. I told her about the package compartments and she dismissed it by saying "those boxes don't matter" and kept on with her attitude. So I asked her, "Really? When did this change? When did mail carriers get to decide NOT to deliver a package just because???" Well, she didn't really answer that. I had to let it go and hung up on her while she was copping even more of an attitude that was starting to piss me off. Somehow I knew my hunch would be correct. I figured/hoped my neighbor would just put the key back into the outbound box and tomorrow, the mail carrier would realize his/her mistake.

My neighbor.....just rang my door bell and hand delivered my package to me.

*facepalm*....*sigh*....well...I got my Thundershred at least.

10. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Yeah, I already have Exgraver in my loot though. If this weren't so, I'd definitely go the TFSource route, plus I need to save as much bread as I can for next month. Got MP10, Re-release MP Rodimus, and Bluray Star Wars set raping my account next month and works kinda slow at the moment. Gotta save dat cash son.

11. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Don't you hate that shit! I mean, what it all boils down to is, why can't people do their F#$%!@& jobs right. Pisses me off bro.

12. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got mine like last friday or saturday.

13. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Whenever I get attitude I always ask for a name and then the manager. The ridiculous thing I have noticed is that they say there is no manager on duty. So I just make sure to get the name. I stay polite so they give their name then I talk to the manager later.

There is plenty of good people in need of work. If that person cannot do their job or doesn't want to, then I rather see a another person get it.

14. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    To quote an Iced Earth song, "VENGEANCE IS MINE!"

15. Alucard77

News Credits:
    I am a client service manager for a living. I like helping my clients. So whenever there is an employee that pulls this shit, it drives me mad. This is why jobs are being outsourced because you have people who don't want to do their jobs doing them.

Luckily my team is great and all love their jobs.

16. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, it got on my nerves. I really wasn't trying to stir the pot, but man....she made it tempting to do so. When my neighbor gave me my package, the inner me was like, "IN YO FACE B*TCH!"....but I kept my composure and thanked my neighbor for being so kind :tongue: 

Yeah, I already submitted a complaint about it. There really was no need for her attitude. All I was wanting was just to see how to approach this situation and what to expect. Well....I guess you can say I got the "unexpected" :tongue: 

17. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In the same boat with BBTS myself. Part of my shipment of Thundershreds arrives tomorrow, the rest, hopefully soon (NEED MY INSECTICON PLASTIC CRACK *TWITCH*). I don't like having to revert released items to pre-order mode, it just looks bad.

18. ahro23

ahro23 Omnibot

Just waiting for Thundershred to make it into my POL too :D