Average price of a G1 Predacon

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by werepolarbear, Sep 11, 2009.

1. werepolarbear

werepolarbear Well-Known Member

Just wondering what is the price of a predacon these days. and what is the highest and lowest price anyone has paid for an individual figure.

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I paid 25 cents for my very incomplete razor claw and his is pretty beat up but i doubt you will find any one who paid less

3. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    I advise you (and the other people who open price check threads) to just do an eBay search for completed auctions.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that isn't always an accurate price check. Some auctions are high, others are low. I feel its always better to ask people who know or just recently purchased the same figure. It helps you make a better informed decision.

Personally, I know asking these types of questions have saved me tons of money. I was able to get a Mint Star Saber and Victory Leo WAY below what the seller actually wanted. Had I of not asked those questions, I would have never known 140 was a reasonable price for Victory Leo.

THanks people that answered my threads! I think I saved like 150-200 bucks? Helped me buy a PS3 slim!

5. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

no offensive to anyone, but what I found on the forum is that the alot of the price answers to those "price check" questions are usually tend to be higher.

My advice(which is the same as Zherbus), check complete auction for several weeks, and you will get a general idea of how much is the price range. Check the bidder feedback too(you should also check if they are a transformers fan/collectors, or just newbies who tend to pay more)
    Type of auctions are also very important:
    lots(individual bots tend to be cheaper)
    BIN/BestOffer(price tend to be higher)

The most important thing is, be patient, you can get alot of stuff cheap if you just wait for the right opportunities

Individual complete predacon bots don't cost me more than $30 shipped(metal or not), and I have 2.5 predakings now range from c7-c8.5 (All my predacon bots are from single/lot auctions, none of them are from BIN)

Also, a good condition complete divebomb seems priced higher comparing to the other 4. And Individual predacon bot without accessories should not cost you more than $10, from my point of view.(Divebomb without accessories should not cost you more than $5)

6. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

any chance you'd be willing to part with a complete predaking for... $50? :D 

7. shmax

shmax Well-Known Member