Avengers Helicarrier as Prime Nemesis Display deck?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Grimwing, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    So I've been brainstorming things to do with this Avengers helicarrier 3 foot long playset. We'll probably get all the information and coverage of it at new york toy fair. I just wanted to get a discussion going on Prime,

Avengers Movie Hellicarrier & Quinjet Toy Revealed From UK Toy Fair 2012! - Big Kids! Big News!

Its the right color. Just to do some backdrop photoshoots up close it may look great. The idea is to recreate the deck not the whole ship anyway.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://api.ning.com/files/VCf8Prw61K1obdQRQ8GzFMO3yizFI*uClj7qk6pIg1P169zkpL-IoFpecFHk7mCDceZPSdbt49Jo7G-l2grJ97B9I37lvoPt/Hellicarier.jpg

One of the first things that came to mind is possibly loading it up with RID Vehicons, Wheeljack and FE Starscream. To recreate the scenes from conjob on a shelf.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Assuming the control tower can be removed, it could work...I guess. As for the color, it needs to be much darker to work. The Nemesis is mostly black.

Also, there's a high-res photo of it:Avengers SHIELD Helicarrier In High Res

3. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Guys, this thing is going to be tiny compared to Deluxes. If that seat in the turret houses a standard action figure, then there'll barely be enough room to stand a Deluxe on the flight deck, let alone massed ranks of 'em.

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cyberverse Legion-class Vehicons.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'll be using my helicarrier with my TRU exclusive Samuel L. Nick Fury! And maybe some monkey-fighting snakes! :lol 

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, it'll work with Cyberverse for sure, but not Deluxes like the OP was suggesting.