Fan Art: Avatar- BeastWars edition, let the Art begin!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Primus_feather, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

OK I wanted to be the first to propose this, since I just watched James Cameron's AVATAR last night (midnight premier) and May I say LOVED IT! But during the whole film only one thought kept going through my mind, (besides "Wow this looks so cool in 3D") I kept looking at all the animal and plant life and the idea came to me...

[​IMG]

Yah you heard me! BeastWars characters AS Pandoran wildlife (Pandora being the name of the Avatar planet) Just to change it up lets have the Predacons/Decepticons be the Military vehicles, and Maximals be Pandoran Animals.

Thoughts/concepts/digibashes?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  2. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

sounds like a great idea, and with all of the talent here, something great can come out of this!

3. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

I actually like this idea. Since i loved Avatar, and i like BW, this could turn out great! Cant wait to see what you come up with Primus_feather!

4. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

Sadly I have Zero skill when it comes to drawing anything, this was ment more as a invitation, or a formal way of getting the idea out there. I figure as long as the idea is floating around SOMEONE will draw/bash/mod it.

5. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

:D  I would love to see the "helicopter" flying lizard as a dizzy maximal lol, nice idea!

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Since you're creating a topic discussion thread, this thread is moved to Creative General Discussion to allow group input and contributions. This will further and better facilitate a group project as well :thumb