Availability of Scouting Force X?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, Jun 13, 2011.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    So I've been really interested in this set for a while. Only third party set I own is Knight Morpher Commander, which I love because..well I've always wanted toys based on Hearts of Steel. But with SFX, it just embodies what I really love that I have seen in numerous reviews of third party products (especially from Fansproject) all these little pieces and bits forming something cohesive and awesome. I mean just the way these three identical robots (save the chest on one) coupled with an awesome, awesome arsenal form together into a really good looking camera mode, it's amazing.

Now I'm really on a budget with purchases, so I've not picked this thing up. I'm turning 21 next month (the 9th to be exact) and..probably will be getting some money (my dad lives out of state now, figure if he sends me anything it'll be in the form of a card with cash, and I'm sure other relatives are likely to take the easy route on gifts should they choose to). So I go to a somewhat local toy show, Frank and Sons (sure people here know of it) and there is a place that sells all sorts of good Transformers stuff, hell it's where I got my KMC. What are the odds SFX would still be available at a place like that, or even online if I have to turn to the internet, if I have to wait until sometime next month to get it?

I really really want the set, like inexplicably so, and I'd hate to save for it and miss out.

2. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Contact daelite .... :)  He has some I believe.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    BBTS still has them

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would go BBTS or TFSource. While overall the QC is good on most sets, there have been quite a few people (myself included) who have had messed up guns, two right arms, missing parts etc. This way if something is wrong, either one will hook you up with a replacement part. Also I am pretty sure both have quite a few left in stock.

5. darkwingduck13

darkwingduck13 Caped Crusader

Definitely BBTS. They'll take care of you.