Automation toys

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Transbot90210, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Hello fellow Transfans,

If you don't want to read the whole thread all you have to know is AUTOMATION TOYS rocks as a business in regards to sales and customer service.

I started ordering from Automation Toys when another online company screwed me over, in regards to customer service, at a convention. I have odered a handful of items from them (AT) and everything has come quick, totally tracked and always at a fair to very good price.

The incident that has inspired me to write has to do with Mario at AUTOMATION TOYS going beyond the call of customer service.

I had recieved my Ark playset in the mail and one of the computer consoles was missing a piece. I e-mailed Automation Toys and thier first responce was, tell us the part and we will fix the problem. I was in disbelief because the error was a factory error and I was sort of expected them to tell me to contact iGear. But no, they not only sent me the missing piece they sent me the WHOLE computer console piece with said missing piece and a new sticker sheet to replace stickers I already used. ALL THIS AND THEY TOOK THE HIT ON SHIPPING.

I think that Mario and his team (if there is a team there) at Automation Toys are fantastic people to buy from. In this day and age of online shopping, especially with Ebay, it is a buyer beware attitude one needs to go in with. Not with Automation Toys, this company stands behind what they sell and thier customers.

Thank you Mario and Automation Toys for giving me faith in online shopping.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

P.S. All the hate on the iGear Ark set for being flimsy....All you need is some crazy glue and the set becomes solid and cast iron strong.

2. Wajo357

Wajo357 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I completely agree. They have been great and very easy to deal with. Their website is lacking a bit with features, but Mario will work with you to do whatever you want. I wish the exchange rate was like mid-last year then I would be definitely doing business with them again. Keep up the good work Mario!

3. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Sending to Feedback.

4. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Never worked with them before, but that's good to share. It's amazing the goodwill you can create as a retailer by going that extra step - and it's so rare these days!

Just to illustrate the opposite... one of the larger online TF retailers raised their price on a particular item when it became scarce (went from something like $75 to $105). I bought $200 worth of OTHER merchandise in addition and asked if I could have the original price on that one item. I was told no... and now I take my $5K-$10K worth of annual business elsewhere. *shrug*

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:

That is just it. The online seller I use to deal with use to hold figures for me at local conventions. I would tell him my list and he would bring it and I would ALWAYS buy my product. One show he sold MY items that were on hold and had no replacements. Needless to say he lost my business that day and Automation Toys got it.

In your case, the company you were with didn't even know how big a spender you were...they held off on $20 and lost $5 to $10K

I like sticking with companys that are there for the customer. Mistakes happen to everyone it is how they are reconsiled that counts.

So one company loses my money and another gets it.

Thanx
    Transbot90210