Customs: Automaster Customs Shapeways TF Accessories

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Automaster, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Shapeways store is here: Automaster by Automaster on Shapeways

As seen in the Radicons custom thread here:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...omaster-customs-transformers-accessories.html

UPDATE: New lower prices on all Automaster Customs Shapeways products. Also note that I've designed and uploaded a new Seeker Missile design that is approximatley 8mm shorter than the first version. It also has a lot more detail than the first, but hey it's up to you to decide. In other news the detail definition on the Swiper Rifle has been redone to increase surface and design detail. More designs to come!!

Important note: Shapeways no longer has a $25 minimum order. So you can order whatever you like, even if it's one low priced item. Standard shipping of $6.50 for United States does apply per order. International shipping is available as well.

Second important note: Some people don't like how Shapeways products come out slightly gritty to the touch. If this is you, fret no longer because Shapeways has a special product called White Strong & Flexible Polished that comes out very smooth, as if it was store bought. Here's a link that describes this smooth Polished product more:
    http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archi...e-Strong-Flexible...-Polished-and-Smooth.html
    This product is slightly more than regular White/Colored Strong & Flexible but sooo worth it.

2. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've uploaded a new design for a Classics Grimlock blaster. As soon as my test copy comes it'll be made available in the store. As you may be aware, shapeways takes awhile....

Grim Warrior Blaster by Automaster on Shapeways

Edit: New in hand pics of Seeker Missiles (WS&F Polished), Automaster Blaster (Black, Strong, & Flexible), and Red Alert's Swiper Rifle (Red, Strong, & Flexible) uploaded in my Shapeways store. Check it out, big things to come!!

3. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    20.11% Discount on Shapeways Materials

All products ordered before 12/31/11 Midnight in the White, Strong & Flexible material will receive a 20.11% discount from Shapeways.com.

If you've been wanting to give my weapons a chance but cost kept you away, this is a great time to get that part or accessory you've been on the fence about.

Unfortunately the Polished and Colored versions are not eligible for this discount. However, the regular WS&F takes paint very well and any grittiness should be covered up when you paint match to your figure.

Check them out here:

Automaster by Automaster on Shapeways