Autograph Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Gatorade Prime, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Gatorade Prime

Gatorade Prime New Member

First time going and I couldn't be more excited.

But I do have a question. Does any know what the autographs usually cost. I read somewhere that they are included with the price of the Primus package, but I find that hard to believe. I figure there must be a way for "walk-ins" to get one if they want. I have been to other types of fan conventions in the past and the autographs are always extra. How much are we talking here? $10? $25 $50 Any info is appreciated!

2. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

I cant answer the question fully. At Botcon 2004 preregistered attendees got a autograph from Peter Cullen, and then they sold 500 autographs at $5 each for him, if you wanted another one and for walk-ins. I havn't been to the past two years. This is not a Star Trek convention, or Wizard World where guests charge $20. If they do charge it won't be more than $5-$10. I can't imagine Stan Bush, NRG guy, David Kaye, writers from the movie, charging for autographs.

3. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    When I did them I always signed for free, but it would have been nice if they had bought some prints too... unlike these celebrities, I gotta pay for my table at a con.