Autobs to Decepticons and vice versa

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Which Autobot would you like to turn sides to the Decepticons? here are my choices:

Mirage, Blurr, Hot Rod, Bumblebee(would love to see him evil), Skyfire, Powerglide, Blaster.

Decepticons to Autobots: Thundercracker, Skywarp, Soundwave, Blitzwing, Octane, Astrotrain, Reflector.

P.S: Soundwave ordering Lazerbeak and Ravage to capture Decepticon info and transfer them to Prime, or Prime ordering Lazerbeak to spy on the Decepticons. LOLL

2. BaronRansack

BaronRansack Drift

any seeker

and for the autobots id like to see an evil ratchet or red alert

3. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Autobot to Decepticon:
    Ultra Magnus (i would like to see him turned evil in darker side after he failed to open the matrix and forced to step down as leader of Autobot leadership and get humilated by his fellow Autobot ,he shall have anger ,vengeance etc in real life.)

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Blitzwing would make an awesome Autobot. Rodimus Prime offered him allegiance after he helped save the Cybertronians as a race, but Blitzwing's honor would not let him become a traitor. Thundercrack would make a good Autobot as well, because he doesn't think its fair (or right) to get innocents involved with the war.

~Z

5. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I agree with AutoCon2076 on Blitzwing and Thundercracker - they would make good Autobots.

Another cool Autobot would be R.I.D. Scourge, if they let him continue as he was, minus recklessly endangering innocents. They could have pulled this off by having the influence from Optimus neutralize Megatron's influence, enabling him to make his own decisions.

As for Autobots turned Decepticons, I want to see Superion and Metroplex added to the 'Con ranks, simply to see the looks on the Autobots' faces.

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Blitzwing might make a half-decent Autobot if you could bamboozle him with convincing propaganda. I tend to think he'll believe in any cause you like if you sell it convincingly enough.

Thundercracker would suck as an Autobot; the dude will attack pretty much anything that can't fly just because he can. Just because he's not entirely sold on the Decepticon cause doesn't mean he'd fit in any better with the Autobots; if he left the Decepticons for any reason, I imagine he'd go solo.

7. Grand Sword

Grand Sword Well-Known Member

I don't like the idea of Autobots and Decepticons changing sides. I hated the comic book when Shockwave, Ultra Magnus etc. wanted to be called Cybertronians and were niether.. it just ddin't seem right..

I think it was an Armada ep, where Optimus was friends with Devastator? Not quite sure.. it was really weird...

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Animated Sentinel Prime as a Decepticon, oh come on, i'm sure if Megatron threatened him, he'd join, also i could kill Optimus Prime now.

9. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Galvatron 1976, that sounds not unlike RID Ultra Magnus.

Grand Sword, I loved that Dreamwave story.

Wheeljack 30, you should pick up Titanium Menasor or Dark Skyfire. And maybe Bugbite.

Honourbound, you should grab Metrotitan.

My choices for defectors:

Sunstorm, he didn't think he was evil.

Swoop, I'd like to think that he and Slag had been Cons with Grimlock in War Within. I'd love the Titanium Seeker mold repainted as WW Swoop.

Waspinator

Fractyl, he kind of did when he joined the Wreckers.

Repugnus

Armada Predacon

Ruckus, Thunderwing's Marvel crew actually seemed quite reasonable for Decepticons. They even surrendered saying there'd been enough destruction.

Needlenose

Spinister

Bluestreak, to quote Hound, "there's demons in that boy!"

I like that Robotmasters Wrecker Hook is an amnesiac RID Towline and I even like to think the Universe repaints of the Build Team are those guys reprogrammed by Scourge on an evil twin scheme. They needed more Cons in that series.

10. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

I could have sworn that Mirage switched sides. Pretty sure it was in DW G1. So did Grimlock. Forced to answer to Optimus Prime when Megatron left him behind.

As for the original question I would vote for Thundercracker. Given his current dilemma/character in IDW.

Autobot wise Ironhide. It would be interesting to see him cut loose give in to his darker nature/instincts. Given that he seems to be labeled the ornery badass of the Autobots. Not to mention his intelligence pertaining to others. More than battle tested. Could be a valuable asset/tool for Megatron to gain the advantage .