AutobotSDG

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Th0r4z1n3, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Arrived today, these look freakin awesome, not that cheep plastic most knock off's are made of. I've been searching for this particular knock off for a looooooooooog time, it's been harder to find than the original. You should put these on eBay, you could make a killing! I look forward to dealing with you again, GREAT PACKAGING, SUPER FAST SHIPPMENT, AND GREAT COMMUNICATION! YOU ROCK OUT LOUD :music 

gotta show em off, here's a pic next to the original that I found (no that ain't my house in the background and no the url at the bottem don't work, that's why I didn't already have them lol) Thanks again.

[​IMG]

2. bandron

bandron seeker jets' nightmare

Ebay:
    Got mine today and all I can say is thank you very much.He is a great bit of KO. His plastic is a little bit more brittle then the originals but hey for a KO it is nice. The funny thing is the Tantrum and Headstrong are on the reverse side because their respective pegs are on the wrong legs but it actually helps the looks out by breaking up the white to different sides.

[​IMG]

There they are and yup that is my room:) .

I would definitely do transactions with you again man. Great communication, fast shipping, and a great TFW community member.

3. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    My set arrived yesterday - 4 days from California to Ontario! Wow that's fast!

I can't praise AutobotSDG enough for this transaction. The packing was top-notch, better than anything I've gotten off eBay. To save costs I'd asked him to take them out of the package and just ship the figures and accessories, he went WAY beyond that and put the accessories into baggies, folded up and included the giant backing card, and shipped it all with tons of styrofoam peanuts.

Frankly, I have no idea why he did all this for us - he couldn't be making much or likely any profit at $25 a set, and he charged me $12 for shipping - the shipping stamp reads at over $10 leaving only a buck and change for the box, peanuts, etc. I worry he took a loss!

The set is great - it's a KO, but lightyears beyond the dollar store ones. I even dig the changes of some bits to white - breaks up the orange somewhat. I'm thrilled with it!

AutobotSDG is a scholar and a gentleman. This is the best online purchase I've ever made, bar none.

4. BigWebb

BigWebb Big Pimpin

Thanks for the fast shipment!!

5. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Just got my KO predaking today and it was everything as described. The shipping was excellent, extremely fast and extremely safe and neat in the box. For a KO this thing is pretty awesome, especially for people who want a Predaking but can't spend the hundreds for the official deals.

Sadly I snapped the head of Razorclaw about five minutes after taking it out of the box, but being so cheap it's no big deal as I'll have no problems fixing it. :thumb 

Anyway, AutobotSDG is a great seller as this item is exactly as he described and was handled with care and sent with great speed.

6. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

KO Pradaking

Item arrived yesterday! Thank you very much!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Sincerly,

Ptitvite

7. Rabbit

Rabbit Weary

I'm badly overdue to post this and I apologise to AutobotSDG.

I swapped and RiD Scourge for an Alt Windcharge and it all went off without a hitch. Great communication, timely shipping, well packaged, etc, etc.

It was a pleasure to deal with this fella. :) 

8. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Picked up KO Divebomb, KO Razorclaw, Alt Battle Ravage & Alt Prime
    shipping was excellent, extremely safe and neat in the box.
    A pleasure to deal with, Would deal with again anytime.

:thumb 

9. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I purchased several BW and G2 items from AutobotSDG's sales thread. The items arrived today and they are MINT sealed and 150% beautiful, exactly as described and pictured. The packaging was excellent. Many thanks for the speedy communications, Im very happy with my purchase.

10. cannabisprime

cannabisprime Well-Known Member

Recently did a trade (Alt Rodimus for Alt Camshaft) with him and everything was smooth; packaging was top-notch and so was his communication. I was definitely satisfied with this transaction. Thanks again! :thumb 

11. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I made a deal with ASDG....he came thru lightning fast.....I got my package like a day or two after he shipped it.....

Great price, excellent communications, top notch :thumb 

12. Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace Well-Known Member

Got my Beastwars toys from AutobotSDG. Good communications and items were exactly as described.

13. Dark_Rage

Dark_Rage Jaded Member

Got my BW deluxe figures from AutobotSDG, good communication and good packaging, thanks!

14. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    Amazingly fast shipping, item was in terrific shape. Good communicationa d a pleasant experience all around, definitely would do business with again.

15. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    everything went smoothly as expected. fast shipping.

16. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    got BW Wolfang and FKTM Tarantulas from him at a great price. shipping got caught in holiday backlog due to timing, not his fault. many thanks! :D 

17. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I just received an Alt Windcharger from him, and some things on his end had came up that slowed his responsiveness to me just a bit. When he was able to get back to me, he was completely apologetic about things. :) 

He has been a great guy to deal with! He's completely solid; it's always nice to meet someone that is reliable :thumb  :thumb 

18. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

Got a Sky-Byte from him today. In great shape, mint and well-packed!! Thanks!

19. Izzo01

Izzo01 Well-Known Member

Bought some classics and joes from me fast payment and great communication. Hope to do business again soon.

20. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Excellent transaction with AutobotSDG, makes great customs.

Thanks again :thumb