Autobots with Decepticon Vehicles

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Barricade24, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    I wonder that too.....by DOTM, they had Energon detectors in the cities so why couldn't they detect him? Maybe it was a real car then and was only Soundwave later.

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    You can pretty much take your pick.

Soundwave's function as a spy enabling him to confound Energon detectors OR an old-switcheroo with a real car are both equally plausible.

:) 

3. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Starscream also had alien tattoos on his jet mode, as referenced by Epps in the first movie...

4. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

More than likely Soundwave somehow masked his energon signature from Mirage and Sideswipe, otherwise they would have killed him on the spot.

5. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    yes, optimus nags the bots non-stop about hurting humans. ans im pretty sure smashing "her" head on the dash board would violate that. the reason he didnt kill her on spot is because the bots were still in there "robots in disguse" policy.

2nd movie. in the desret. not 1st.

this works for me.

6. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    ^ Thanks, I was about to make that same correction about the Epps/tattoos thing.

But I hope you're not seriously suggesting that 'Bee DID know Alice was a Decepticon but intentionally did nothing about it and just coldly delivered Sam right back into her clutches anyway after his meeting with Optimus, to obviously be hunted down all over again with no protection and KILLED, simply because 'Bee was worried about breaking cover.

'Cause that's kinda what it sounds like you're saying there.

:-\

7. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    It is possible that Soundwave replaced the car during a party... Is he able to carry for so long in himself SUCH a human girl? :D 

8. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Simple answer: Soundwave is a ninja.

Soundwave and Laserbeak were infiltration experts, as was Ravage in the 2nd film. I have no doubt they could all avoid any method of detection available to the Bots and humans as they wanted.

Heh, at one point he was the radar. And tied into every other piece of communications/computer equipment on Earth.

He could have been under orders from Optimus to monitor the situation and maintain cover, as was suggested.

If Megatron told him to do it, that would be enough for Soundwave. Even if the human was Lindsay Lohan at the end of a 7-day bender.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  9. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Haha...NO.

If so, he was doing a REALLY bad job considering he apparently just dropped Sam back off at college into the clutches of the Decepticons and was hangin' with all the rest of the Autobots nowhere near Sam and only barely made it back to him in time to save him, lol.

I think you should watch that part of the movie again sometime.

o_O 

10. dirgestone

dirgestone Banned

I was thinking maybe Bee knew something was wrong with the chick but he had never seen an organic transformer?

11. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Sure, but the only logical conclusion from every indication in the movie is that he was simply trying to protect the relationship Sam already had with Mikaela and viewed her as an aggressive threat to that, though.

Otherwise, you have to accept that Bumblebee knew she was somehow working with the Decepticons but left Sam to die by their hands anyway, in which case...yikes.

:-\