Autobots win??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darth Prime 501, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

If they broke some Hollywood rules and shook things up a bit they would have me as a top defender of the film franchise. I mean Deep Blue sea wasn't working on a lot for budget, effects, and all that but because they broke so many Hollywood rules the movie is just cool in spite of all it's flaws.

It would be great to watch some American films without knowing how things are going to end up almost from the start of the movie. It's a darn shame that I have to watch foreign films just to find the unexpected any more.

2. Darth Prime 501

Darth Prime 501 Decepticon

..........No, yes i know the prequels suck but im talking about the originals.

3. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

Any incarnation of transformers, the decepticons plans always backfire, because they cant work together, autobots work as a team. So obviously they usually win in the end

4. esham976

esham976 Well-Known Member

well in the 1st movie the autobot took a beating. jazz got ripped apart starscream alone made ironhide and ratchet his bitches and megatron kicked prime ass if it wasn't for sam megatron would still be kicking primes ass.

oh yeah bumblebee damaged barricade and killed off a damaged one arm brawl. i think the autobots deserve a clear cut win in this next movie.

5. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

you got it! remember the scene where the aircraft carrier & its battleships support all got sunk by you guessed it!

6. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

yup, he summed it up the best ;].

you can never lose when you have the touch :], unless Hot Rod tries to "help" in an epic battle putting Optimus Prime in a hard place :/.

Otherwise w00t THE TOUCH!!

7. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Autobots always win bec. for mysterious reasons, the AllSpark magic and the Matrix magic always favor the Autobots. The swords of the Autobots can cut Decepticon heads but the swords of the Decepticons are able to cut sushi only. The Decepticons need to find a new sword smith.

8. ManiactoaLaco

ManiactoaLaco Well-Known Member

Yeah the Autobots will win. I wanna see it like Empire Strimes Back, with a sorta defeat for the Autobots.

MTL

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Good guys win again.