Autobots question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Jazzimus Prime3, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Jazzimus Prime3

Jazzimus Prime3 Banned

I have an itching question for awhile now and i wanted to know maybe some of you might know. My question is when Prime was created in the episode "War Dawn" where there any original autobots season 1-2-3 that already existed before Prime like Ironhide and Kup where there before i am sure since their old, and how about the rest of them like: Prowl, Brawn, Jazz, Bluestreak, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Ratchet etc they came a long time after Prime? or sametime Prime creation? And Alpha-Trion does he transforms into anything or he just stays the way he is? That was my itching question and i thank you all if you know the answer.

Thanks again.

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I would assume Kup was around. There is a theory that Dion was remade into Ironhide (can't cite).

But most of the others I would assume are maybe a little older or younger than Optimus.

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The only characters that we know for certain are around during War Dawn are:

- Orion Pax (Optimus Prime)
    - Ariel (Elita-1)
    - Dion (Ironhide? Ultra Magnus?)
    - Megatron
    - Shockwave
    - Soundwave

No other characters are shown or referenced. In other continuities, such as DW and IDW, Kup had been around for a long time. Animated, it was Ratchet who was the veteran, which seems to have passed from the Movie continuity and in to the Prime continuity as well.

So ... we don't know is the best answer I got :) 

4. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    A lot of fans feel that Dion either became Ironhide or Ultra Magnuis, since Prime refers to him as "old friend" when he's dying. As for the others, they were most likely created in the early days of the war, with exceptions like Kup, who is one of the oldest living Autobots, and Hot Rod, one of the youngest.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    It's fairly safe to assume that the Seekers were around.

We know that Starscream and Skyfire were explorers well before the war reaching out to the vastness of the universe and returning and since War Dawn is rather obviously the start of the war that Starscream was around before it means he was around. If Starscream exists, the other seekers are rather likely. Thundercracker and Skywarp both fought against Guardian Robots which were probably only in service at the start of the war.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    That would make sense, going by the cartoon. If Skyfire and Starscream were explorers it would have most likely been before the war. That would have placed them both as existing at the time War Dawn is set.
    Whether they were both active at that time, of course, is another matter.

7. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apparently there were Constructicons before the war to build Megatron.

8. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    We know that Skyfire was buried in ice after he and Starscream discovered Earth, so he's out of action at the begining of the war.

Or, Megatron built the Constructions. Depends on the season.

9. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    However, Hasbro officially confirmed that Dion simply died and was never rebuilt into anyone else.

10. Grand Sword

Grand Sword Well-Known Member

According to one of the G1 continuities (before the Quintesson origin was put on screen) The Decepticons were these cool flying Cybertronians. They tried to take over the planet and due to their flying ability and firepower they were succeeding with thier attacks. But to fight back the Autobots gave themselves the ability to Transform to give them the upperhand... then the Decepticons reformatted themselves to do the same...

If this is true, then maybe, Alpha Trion being very old chose not to undertake the transformation process, and actually doesn't have an alt mode. And that is why we have never seen one.

11. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Never knew that.