Autobot X

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I always wondered after Ratchet and Wheeljack transferred minds again in the end, and Autobot X being disactivated. How come they couldnt repair him and give him some personality so he can actually become a huge asset for the Autobots?

2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think after all the disasters in that episode, they all decided it was probably better to get rid of that thing

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Agreed. Rachet and and especially Wheeljack became more involved with the Dinobots.

4. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    Did you ever see where Hot Rod came from?

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Yes a fishing pond. :D 

6. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Oops. I thought this thread was about me. :) 

7. TF14

TF14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They didn't want to be responsible if Autobot X went crazy and became a huge asset to the Decepticons plus they already have the Dinobots so they don't really need Autobot X especially since at the time the Autobots had the Decepticons way outnumbered and by the time the Decepticons had more members the Autobot X body had probably already been destroyed

8. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If The Autobots had The Decepticons outnumbered how come they couldnt get rid of them? To me its obvious in a War if the other side is outnumbered then its the perfect time to get rid of them once and for all

9. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because it was a liability. It didn't have a brain of it's own, and every time they "turned it on" it wrecked things and was out of control, even when Spike's mind was in it. That's not a reliable addition, that's a liability that will more likely get one of their own killed/injured. It makes sense, it made sense to me as a 6 year old too.

10. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    Autobot X, if I remember correctly, was also made out of spare parts the TF's had lying around in The Ark so it would be a good guess to assume they dismantled the entire thing since the parts would have been handy later on for repairs and such.

11. DC2k5

DC2k5 Well-Known Member

Maybe they will do a follow up episode in Transformers Prime called 'Human X'. Where Ratchet raids a morgue and steals a bunch of human parts, puts them together and reanimates them.

And as everyone looks on in horror he can be all 'What?! I bet it would be okay if the humans did it with our spare parts.'
    :D 

12. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^That would be cool, but logistically, it would be Wheeljack who would do something like that, Ratchet would be the one to talk him out of it. They should just do a Wheeljack and Ratchet mini-series and play them like Riggs and Murtaugh from "Lethal Weapon"