Autobot MP's

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hybrid Prime, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

I've been wondering for a bit.....Are they ever going to release any Autobots?They have Megatron/Skywarp/Starscream G1/Starscream Green/and soon Thundercracker.

So when will they release any and who would they be?Although I'm sure Alternators are pretty close to the size as regular Autobot cars in scale to Prime.I'd just love to see some thing new other then repaints.I'd like to see something that has not got any attention in a bit.Like a Windcharger or something of the sorts.

Anyone else?

2. shogun221

shogun221 timewaster extraordinaire

Ebay:
  3. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    Hot rod

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    After Thundercracker we are supposed to be getting Grimlock. Beyond him though, who knows.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    A Takara rep at Botcon basically said that Thundercracker and Grimlock would be the next two. We've already seen pictures of Thundercracker, and now when to expect his release. Here's hoping it won't be too long till we get some kind of info on Grimlock, and Hasbro picking it up too, and NOT as a Walmart exclusive.

6. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Well, I'll be able toactually BUY some Masterpieces.

2005-2007 I was oblivious to Transformers toys. Except Cybertron Scorponok, It looked really cool.

7. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    As mentioned, hopefully we're getting an MP Grimlock.

Rodimus Prime could be cool as well (as long as he didn't suffer from "old man face"), but who knows. I always wondered if Takara planned to stick to "leader" characters for the MPs (repaints aside, where it can be a lottery), and therefore we might get Rodimus Prime & Galvatron.

Off topic: Accidental or otherwise, there's some kind of relative robot mode scale going on with Prime, the seekers, and most of the Alt/Bts, so I hope they stick to the bigger 'bots at least, even if the character selection goes random...