2D Artwork: Autobot Matrix of Leadership

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Bluestreak420, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Bluestreak420

Bluestreak420 BS42O Prod. Inc.

Okay so I moved in with a friend who is buying a house in PA about a year ago...my room on one wall has these nasty looking water stains from when the roof used to leak so eventually the wall with need to be replaced or at the very least painted...anyway to get to the point we were drunk one night and we decided to start doodling and writing smart-ass comments and 'I love so and so' all over the wall...a few days ago I started sketching the Matrix on the wall...it is finished but I think I'm going to continue to add to it...I'm thinking something similar to the "Creation of Man" from the Sistine Chapel but with Prime and Hot Rod's hands/arms passing off the Matrix

I wish I had done some WIP for the Matrix...however I will be taking some and posting them in this thread for the remainder of the project so check back here for that

Also I apologize for the crappy pic...I only have a cheap ass Microsoft webcam with a very short cord...hopefully I can get better pics in the future...this one doesn't do it (the artwork) much justice..but for what it's worth...N-joy!!

P.S. I've also included a pic of another drawing on the same wall as well as a framed pic I did of Family Guy's Brian (Language warning on that one)...same note on the quality :(  Just wanted to show them off too b4 I'm forced to remove them to make room for the Matrix project

Attached Files:

2. Bluestreak420

Bluestreak420 BS42O Prod. Inc.

Well it looks like I'm not gonna get any reply to this without better pics....I'll see what I can do about that