Autobot Letters Looks Like X-Files Alien Language?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Spunky, May 6, 2011.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Instead of using English alphabet characters on the computers at Autobot HQ, the human-made computers have been converted to display characters of the Autobot language. What I find interesting is that these characters look somewhat like those of the alien language found on a spaceship in the X-Files episode, "The Sixth Extinction". The TFP Decepticon language doesn't and neither do the characters in the TF movies. I did not notice any similarity in the first episodes of TF Prime. But as the show progressed and the symbols were revealed more, I couldn't help but see some similarity. Did the same designer design both languages for TF Prime and X-Files? Just very curious.

2. WeX_nFx

WeX_nFx ArtDesign TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Maybe thats the direction X-files was heading, it was all coming to a Decepticon invasion. Damnit Mulder why couldnt you see it, they were hiding in plain site!!! GAW! I agree to a degree about a degree of similarity there.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Mulder and Scully were being trained to become Agent Fowler's disciples, but three years ago [before the return of Starscream], they had a relationship Breakdown if you catch my drift.

4. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Beginning to wonder now. Could the second season of Tranformers Prime have Mulder and Scully in it? Ok, this is crazy, but it's a crazy world that's getting crazier everyday. Ok, not going to happen....maybe. But if it did, I could see the second season beginning with an epic 5-parter that introduced Mulder and Scully to the Transformers.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Simply because the Autobot letters LOOKED alien (which, considering that's what the Transformers ARE) doesn't mean that they imply a connection to another show that had alien letters like X-files.

Plus, WHY would TFP need to be connected to X-files? That show has been off the air for years, no kid is going to know about that series and it never was related to Transformers to begin with, so I'm not seeing how you suddenly think the main characters from X-files are suddenly going to show up randomly.

6. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Oh, dear lord...

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, at least it's not about Airachnid impregnating Arcee this time.

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  8. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    ^^ I just popped back to suggest this! Next Up, Beast Wars meets Gilmore Girls!

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Spunky, you scare me.

10. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Because it's awesome! No other explanation needed! Plus, read my story. Mulder and Scully aren't in Jasper randomly and don't discover the TFs randomly either. Jack, Miko, and Raf did, but not Mulder and Scully. And for those who bitch about the kids, if it wasn't for Jack discovering the TFs, Mulder and Scully would never have discovered them. So you have to give Jack some credit at least.

Also, it's not that the TFP letters looked alien. It's that they look like the alien language in the X-Files that looks intriguing. The languages in the movies didn't. The language in Beast Wars only looked somewhat alike. But the TFP language seems to look alot more like it.

11. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

It's my job. :tongue: 

12. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

That was way too dark. Should not have wrote that. It's just that that episode featuring her was really scary and gross. So I thought to myself what is Airachnid really capable of. But that was too dark. The X-Files/Transformers stuff will be much much brighter in comparison.

13. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Maybe Mulder and Fowler know eachother from a distant past. Maybe Fowler use to be in the F.B.I. and was Mulder's boss before or a little after Skinner. Then he joined the NSA. That would be interesting. They could have an antagonistic relationship. Fowler may be shocked to find that it is Mulder this time who discovered the Transformers and warns Mulder not to cause as much trouble for Prime and the bots as he has for the F.B.I.

I think Mulder and Prime should be pared with Prime becoming Mulder's guardian. Scully and Ratchet should definitely be pared. A couple of physicians who have a lot in common and have both suffered huge horrors and losses. With Scully and Ratchet, I see it as an older uncle or grandfather to granddaughter relationship. Ratchet kind of fills the role of Scully's missed and beloved war-hardened grandfather. With Prime and Mulder, I see it as a father/son relationship. Mulder's been always looking for a strong father figure/savior since his father was abusive and was rarely there in his life. Prime could fill that role.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Since X Files premiered in Sept. 1993 and Transformers are from the mid 80's, I would think the folks with X Files copied Transformers Cybertronian language characters. Perhaps one of the writers on X Files was a TF fan!! :thumb 

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  15. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I'm sorry sir, but I'm not allowed to speak those matters in a public line.

If you want more information, I suggest you to take a look at the HOOVER DAM--*gets dragged away by Sector 7 agents*

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well in Galaxy Force it had an X-Files like music in it's score.

I found it

Please carry on this discussion with this music.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  17. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Transformers never had any alien characters that looked anything like what was found on that ship in the X-Files prior to Beast Wars. And Beast Wars characters only resembled the X-Files ones somewhat. Here the similarity is greater. Makes one wonder.

Oh well, if Mulder and Scully shows up in Season 2, I'm hoping for an episode where M.E.C.H. captures Mulder and Silas tortures him to reveal the location of the Autobot base or some crap Silas wants. That would be interesting. What would be really interesting is if Silas was the officer who ordered Mulder's execution in the last X-Files episode for breaking into that top secret base and finding stuff on aliens. Now it's Silas who's the traitor and Mulder can remind him of that fact to his face.

18. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if X-Files and Transformers are forever, even if subconsciously linked.

19. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind an X-Files/TF Crossover...

Not that it will EVER happen of course, but I think it could be done. Been trying to work up a fanfic on it, but I keep getting distracted from it.

20. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

You never know! :tongue: