Autobot ladies and vehicle ideas for them for TFs 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by WWMEGATRON, Aug 25, 2009.

1. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Correct me if some of these cars names are exact with the image!!

1)Arcee as a Nissan GTR:
    [​IMG]

As some of you know I introduced this option for the Tfs art competition that ended weeks ago and is now in the Fan Art forum. I even gave her Bio for the reasons of her body change http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/244382-arcees-new-body.html. I wouldn't mind if she remains as a bike(for reasons of diversity), but if she ever goes on a body change and becomes taller as her fellow bots this would be the ideal vehicle for her:) 

2)Chormia as a 2009 Nissan Murano SUV .
    [​IMG]
    Cause we need a tall girl here and I think she should be the one. As we all know in the film Arcee was a Hive mind in 3 bikes. though to our disappointment we can still hope the real Chromia shows up in TFs 3. I been seeing this SUV passing in front of my house every day afternoon pass 4. I thought it might had been a good choice for Elita 1(hadn't been for those IDW a-holes killing her in Reign of Starscream), but then I said: "Chromia!!, It's good for Chromia"!!

3)Flareup as a Maserati Gran Turismo.
    [​IMG]Although in the toy she is the purple bike, in the film it is an extension of Arcee's mind. Again, like with Chromia, let us also hope the Real Flareup is reconsidered for TFs 3.

4)Firestar as a Gemballa Avalanche gtr 650.
    [​IMG]

5)Moonracer as a Dodge Viper 2009 :
    [​IMG]

If you think these don't represent the characters attitude what would be yours then??

2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want to see ironhide as a ford super duty f450.

3. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

:lolol :lol 

4. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

I designed one that would work for the Nissan SUV.

5. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Rebuild the shot-up Arcee bikes into the 1986 Princess Leia humanoid character and into some 2012 sporty highway vehicle.