Digibash: Autobot Insecticon Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Been working on this idea for about a week or so (one of the few ideas I have that I might actually do, lol). Anyways, I'll leave what I'm attempting to reference a mystery for now. There's bound to be someone on here who will be able to accurately guess what it is.

Edit: I give up, see post #9 if you want to know what my source of inspiration was...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want to do something to the insect-mode head, but I'm not exactly sure what just yet. Something that'll make the eye looking thing bigger, but also somehow make it look less like a head. I'm also thinking about further altering the extra arm I'll be attaching to his back to make it look more like a scorpion tail/sting (since that is what I'm trying to make it look like).

Also, I'll most likely use an extra pair of bot-mode legs for the extra set of alt-mode legs, since wm10k has pointed out to me that the ball joints for the legs are the same size as the one's for the wings. Either way I'll be needing two insecticons for this project (hoping to find a junker one, if not just the extra limbs).

Already got some background/story in-mind for him. Will most likely incorporate him into my already in-progress fan fiction (TF:Secrets), assuming I can get back to work on it, lol.

Attached Files:

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    looks almost like a scorpion
    XP

3. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pincher or Repugnus!

Those are my guesses for this guys name! :inquisiti 

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Good, that at least means I'm headed in the right direction with him.

Actually don't have a name picked out for him just yet (I've got pretty much his entire back-story worked out but no name, lol). I would use the name of the thing I'm referencing, but it doesn't really work for a TF name. Although now that I think about it, I guess part of the name could work...

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Nobody else has a guess? Hmm...here's a hint. This creature was in a book, but not in the movie based off of that book, yet was in the video game based off of that movie.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    :tumbleweed: 

7. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    oh come on, just tell us whats his name

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Can't tell you something I don't even know myself (still haven't figured out a name for him yet). I've been trying to get people to guess what fictional creature this guy is supposed to turn into (aka he isn't supposed to be an update/remake of an already existing TF character, and even the inspiration itself isn't TF related).

Honestly didn't think it was all that obscure of a reference, lol... If nobody guesses it within the next day or so I'll reveal it.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, I give up. I was attempting to come up with a Transformer with an alt-mode that resembles a Blast-Ended Skrewt (from Harry Potter). For those who don't know, here's a description...

..and the best fan-art drawing I've ever seen of one.

[​IMG]
    (not sure who drew it)

Attached Files:

10. SpeedFreak01

SpeedFreak01 Well-Known Member

Ah, so it was a Skrewt. I always imagined them as being much larger, cockroachy creatures.