2D Artwork: Autobot Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by cp_amado07, Jul 30, 2009.

1. cp_amado07

cp_amado07 New Member

This is my first time to create my very own Transformer... I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making/doodling it...

Presenting...

AUTOBOT HOT ROD...

[​IMG]

Back-up Story...

After receiving an urgent signal from Earth, Hot Rod and his comrades travel across space to aid Optimus Prime from the attack of The Fallen and other Decepticons... Arriving to find The Fallen dead, and his minions escaping, he and the new crew of Autobots collaborated with NEST and Optimus Prime, now fighting alongside humans for the protection of EARTH...

The Reason on Choosing Him...

I chose Hot Rod because when I started watching Transformers Cartoons [G1], he is the one I remember most... [I started watching when I was 3, and it was already in the third season...]

2. Ice Winged Wolf

Ice Winged Wolf Active Member

My favorite part is his head. It's interesting seeing Hot Rod with a grill face plate instead of the G1 mouth and nose.

3. cp_amado07

cp_amado07 New Member

thanks for the comment... i guess i am never really a fan of mouths... maybe i am yet to discover what tf mouth i would want... thanks again for the comment...

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Now that this is moved to the Fan Art section, please attach your images, ok?

5. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

dude loving that face plate!