Autobot Daily Life

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Flashdisk, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it would be great if one of these days, the daily lives of the autobots can be fleshed out a bit.

I think it could work if it was made into a comedy.

Take a look here:

http://youtu.be/JPUGI7u_EMM

http://youtu.be/NJhkB45oqKs

http://youtu.be/vCuP1UrBzW4

I found them while browsing You Tube.

These videos as well as various others make the Cybertronians funny and relatable. They weren't originally machines for war right? So why not give them scenarios to truly show their civilian personalities. Of course not as violent or abrasive as some of the videos there. But realistic and funny depictions of their everyday lives.

Animated did it to some degree, with the atuobots celebrating Christmas, Prowl observing nature, Bumblebee going about his every day antics.
    Then there's those bonus videos(animatd shorts) with Ratchet operating on Bulkhead with Sari's help, Bulkhead playing catch with the Dinobots and Blitzwing and Lugnut making a new pool for themselves.

Look at these clips for example, from You Tube:

http://youtu.be/1LC-xWp0X6Q

http://youtu.be/1K9AvIrA-rk

So why not forTransformers of Prime?

For example, Bulkhead and Ratchet having a funny argument about supplies. Or maybe Prime getting pulled over by a traffic cop. Or how about Bumblebee trying to obtain the latest video game without arousing suspicion.

Or how about what Arcee does during her free time? Could she have a facebook account?

Don't you think it would be nice to have some scenes like this?

And what other funny everyday life scenes do you think could be included in Prime? And what other every day things do you think the autobots do?

2. Anonybot

Anonybot Active Member

Prime practices his speeches in a mirror, trying to perfect his sage-voice
    Ratchet stares at a screen all day like always
    Bulkhead tells Miko war stories
    Raf and Bumblebee play video games all day
    Arcee sulks and talks to a pile of rocks
    Jack is still trying to find a new job after not showing up for work for days

3. Naughtytron

Naughtytron Well-Known Member

I'm actually imagining a sitcom featuring Starscream, Jack, Knockout and Ratchet. Jack plays the sane man: a college student confused over his feelings for a being of another species and does things like sort out the rent and pay the bills; Starscream is a high-ranking secretary that hates his job and his boss Megatron; Ratchet is also a straight man: he's the only person spiteful enough to keep things leveled at Autobot Hospital; Knockout is Starscream's fellow worker that tries to be helpful to Starscream... but fails hard.

Steve *whistles*: Hello, beautiful~
    Starscream: Male.
    Steve *retreats*: Goodbye, libido.

Ratchet: Optimus, it is with the greatest respect and highest degree of patience that I request for a drastic change in the name of Primus to shift the security measures of our great establishment in order to further accommodate the needs of personnel that require a more simplified approach to adapt to the new system.
    Optimus: You lost your key-card?

Jack: No, Knockout I don't have a dozen - no, of course not - Starscream is WHAT?! How'd - cheese burritos? You don't e - ! Oh. Ow. Where? Knockout, this - ! You're kidding me. Did you take a picture? Ponies? What do - Oh. And this happened when? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEMOLITION DERB - ! HOW MANY?! WHERE?! Pittsburgh. Ah, that - ! No way. Holy mackerel! Fine, I'll be right there.
    Arcee: Jack?
    Jack: Did you know cows could explode?

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I'd enjoy a slice of life episode.
    Ratchet needs to have some equipment broken though so we can hear him yell "I NEEDED THAT!"

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

- Ratchet spends his day making a list of things he needs and doesn't need, only for Bulkhead to break the list in two with his fists, leading Ratchet to shout: "I NEEDED THAT!"
    That and building useless things.

- Bulkhead listens to Bon Jovi ["On a steel horse I riiiide"] and some other Heavy Metal song while driving on the mountains in a badass way.

- BB plays video games and practices his Kick-boxe.

- Arcee mourns Cliff and probably trains her robot-fu skills on some far mountain.

- Optimus drives on lonesomeroads while thinking about life, Black Oracle-style.

On the Decepticons...

- Megs probably spends his days creating inventive ways of killing Optimus.

- Starscream [used to] spend his days bullying New Vehicons.

- Knockout and Breakdown probably stick together driving around the roads messin' around, Breakdown on some Monster Truck competition and Knockout on some illegal race.

- Airachinid is killing various animals and stuffing their heads on a fridge, trying to re-start her collection.

6. jackDarcee

jackDarcee Arcee lover

I'd like this too.

Prime could hang out with June Darby and they could discuss how parenting and leading a team are similar, and prime could get a look at Ms. Darbys heels. :) 

Rachet could scout out some earth tech with Raph and Bee-With Bee challenging Rachet to a race on the way back.
    Arcee and Jack could enjoy a quiet ride across the US on a deserted road
    Miko and Bulk could enter a monster truck competion.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    For some reason i'd love to see The life of a Vehicon trooper what's it's like to be them.

That or try to have Jack try to pick up chicks and fail and Arcee would laugh at him

8. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Dude. We need the Vehicon trooper-centric episode. They could even title it, 'A Day In The Life.' That would be so awesome.

9. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Whatever! I wanna see what Soundwave does all day!

10. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I would LOVE to see that!

It would cetranly be a brath of fresh air on a generaly completly lifeless and boring show that is Prime.

11. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt this will happen. I mean, they go out of their way to make Prime as emotionless and flat as possible.

12. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Pulp-Formers

13. jackDarcee

jackDarcee Arcee lover

Have to disagree. There was tons of emotion from Arcee in that fight last ep, and the tortured past (literally) that she has. There is a lot of emotion in this show.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    jD..I think SY14 means Optimus in that post, not the TFP series in general.

15. jackDarcee

jackDarcee Arcee lover

If thats the case, Mp, then my bad. I love that they layer the show with adult easter eggs for us to find, but its accessible to the kids.

16. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just....no

17. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Leader of the Lost

News Credits:
    Totes not in South Bay, CA. Go away, NSA.
    Day in the life of soundwave: just soundwave sitting on a chair watching security monitors all 22minutes37seconds

18. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I'd like to see how the Autobots refuel (whether on energon or oil or whatever), how they perform repairs and do maintenance checks, how they collect and stock up on energon, and maybe some combat practice between Arcee, BB and BH with Optimus chipping in to show them some different techniques.

It'd be fun to have Optimus and Ratchet having a casual conversation with oil drinks in hand and Arcee and Bumblebee sparring and exchanging different martial art moves.

:D  Thanks for the mention!

THIS.

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like an episode like this but only if the whole fandom signs a contract about not whining about BWAAAA A FILLER EPISODE!!!.

20. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

Bulkhead steps on the spacebridge energy conduit. Ratchet:*eye twitches* "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" * bulkhead runs away.*