2D Artwork: Autobot Blast-head with Circuit

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by galvascream, May 21, 2010.

1. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    So, yeah. I Made up a character for power core combiners. He turns into a firetruck and his minicon partner becomes an axe and a gun for him. I made up a backstory for him, too:

Blast-head, an Autobot coward, is possibly the most dangerous mechanoid ever created. Inside his brain is a microscopic bomb that contains a radioactive black hole. If his head is ever destroyed, the entire universe will implode and collapse into itself. His minicon bodyguard, Circuit, has the braveness of a lion. He protects Blast-head and makes sure the Decepticons never get hold of him. Together, they make an imperfect team.

C&C welcome! in case you were wondering, he's mainly based on energon Barricade, g1 Perceptor, and RID Ultra Magnus & Prime, design-wise.

Attached Files:

2. Admiral Lilwall

Admiral Lilwall Lilwall Leader

i dislike the concept of the bomb in his head, and what it is capable of, but evertyhing else works. i like the idea of a cowardly autobot, it isn't explored enough imo

3. Admiral Lilwall

oops, double post, sorry:) 

4. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    why do you dislike his bomb?

5. Admiral Lilwall

I find it to be overkill. Why would he have a bomb in his head? It doesn't seem to make sense, at least not with the little bit of story already provided about him. On top of that, the bomb is capable of annihilating the entire universe? Why? What purpose does this serve? Its way overpowered in my opinion. Is there more to this guys story than already mentioned that explain some of these questions?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying get rid of that concept, it is your character to do with as you please. Its just my thoughts and feedback :)