Autobot badges of vinyl?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Jun 9, 2010.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Hey there! I need an Autobot insignia for my Buick. However, I want to get vinyls cut out - I don't like stickers on cars unless they go on a bumper. Anything else needs to be vinyl. What I'm looking for are a few different styles of the Autobadge. Raytraces or standard - anything will do

I used to have a great supplier for these things, but Seaside Graffix closed years ago. They would actually print the red and the silver as seperate vinyls - it looked great.

If anyone could help please let me know. Anything would work - I know for a fact that the place down the street uses .pdf files to print vinyls. I'd like for it to go on that bare spot after the chrome trim on the quarter panel.

[​IMG]

~Z

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Reprolabels might have something for you, though it may not be on the site. You could try sending them an email to ask.

3. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I'll ask my vinyl supplier and see what I can get done for ya bro.Give me a few days to talk with him and I will get back to ya.