Autobot Academy - Festival of Stars the RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Stonecrusher, May 10, 2018.

1. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The kick hit Tailgate in the face, but she stood her ground, and after receiving the kick she replied with a cry, as she created an ice scythe and started swinging it, planning on hitting him with it and either freezing his body or wounding him and weaken the enemy team a bit..
    (@Stonecrusher, @Devaron9, @Dropkick..)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  2. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Hosehead flew straight at Minerva the medic ducking as he missed and flew over her.

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS?" she yelled.

Bomb-Burst, in his shell, simply loomed over Fixit.

"We really need to do this?" he asked. cracking his knuckles.

---

Convex nudged Nautica, trying to focus on the lecture while making notes all at the same time.

"I think you'll have to clear it with For Max first" whispered Rollout.

3. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "And next you're gonna tell me that I'm a spy for one of your gangs..but seriously, you sure that he'll even listen? He's a headmaster, and these people are usually tend to be either very busy or lazy." muttered Kenferk, after which he put the blueprint projector back in the box, and then looked at the audience, after which he turned off the microphone and spoke once again.
    "I think that the lecture is over now, so if anyone here wants to ask me some questions, then raise your hand and I'll answer it.."
    And as he finished speaking, Sol'shaad crawled up to him and silently looked over the audience to see if anyone here's interested in this lecture..
    ---
    As all of that happened, Tailgate attacked Hot Spot once more, swinging her scythe two or three times before shooting a large ice bolt at Hot Spot, making sure that this one will hit him.
    ---
    "Great, now all I need is to wait til the lecture's over, after which I'm going to ask some questions from this lovely gal.." Offroad thought, as Furistrados materialized near him in the form of a headless corpse, that held his head in his left hand, and sat near him on the next chair, that was empty, and then he raised his hand with the head and shouted his question, knowing that most of the people will not even hear him, but he did it anyway, cracking a big grin on his face as he did it.
    "Hey, teach, there's a student, who kills people instead of studying, can ye kick him outta this class?"

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  4. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    Misfire transformed and flew towards Fixit.

"SPECIAL TECHNIQUE: VEHICULAR MALEVOLENCE!!!" he unpacked two huge waves of laser energy at the healer.

Fixit started to get uneasy from Bomb-Burst's presence above him and as Misfire attacked out of nowhere, he attempted to dodge it but wasn't fast enough and was nearly blown back to the edge of the ring.

"Guys, I need some help here!" he shouted.

Meanwhile, Rad who was watching the fight started laughing, enjoying this bad comedy of a fight.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  5. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Roadblock slowly inched away from the door.
    "What the hell they talking about?"
    He slowly lowered himself into the rocks below.
    "Hopefully no one hears me...or sees the mess I made..."

As Roadblock went into the ground, Dolrailer's group would find that, yes, the door to their little meeting area had the lock broken.

Hot Spot would get slammed backwards by the scythe, freezing his torso before he went and slammed into a boulder, breaking the ice that would've kept him stuck.
    He got up, wheezing a little.
    "Jeez, gotta be so rough there missy? Not everyday I get to meet my childhood friends girlfriend."
    He looked up as he saw Bomb-Burst and Misfire double-teaming Fixit.
    "Oh. That's nice."
    He slew some more water under him, as he flew away from Tailgate and towards Bomb-Burst.
    He yelled at Heatrock.
    "Keep the Cryokinetic under control! You can heat things up, so do that!"
    He flew past, and aimed a kick at Bomb-Bursts shins, and slung a blast of water at Misfire. When he noticed Misfire's special ability activate, he swore a little.
    "Scrap, mine's not ready yet..."
    ---

Leadfoot looked over.
    "What's so funny?"

6. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    "Oi, the door broke."

"Huh? Dude, did you do this?"

"No! Well, not this time."

"Someone else must've broken in while we were gone. We should check to see if they looted the joint."

7. Devaron9

"Will there be recordings of the lecture?" Convex asked.

"He meant regarding his specific talk, but yes, there will be" stepped in Rollout. "Sorry, carry on."

Convex shrunk back into her seat.

---

Bomb-Burst squeaked in terror as Misfire attacked above him, ducking to stay safe. He then fell forward when Hot Spot kicked him in the knees.

"HEY, NO FAIR!" he moaned as he tried to grab Hot Spot's legs.

Minerva, meanwhile, was running from Hosehead, who kept firing hydro blasts at her.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" she yelled." DOES THE NAME PROTECTOBOTS MEAN NOTHING TO THE STAFF THAT DECIDED THAT OUR ACADEMY WOULD BE PART OF THIS?"

8. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "Did I hit you, Bomb?" Misfire asked his teammate.

This gave enough time for Fixit to get close to Hot Spot and touch him, healing him instantly.

"Now onto the hard part." he told to himself.

He ran towards Bomb-Burst, shouting.

"Get down here you prick!"

9. Devaron9

Bomb-Burst pointed at the scorched patch if his shell' head, whimpering. He then leapt at his taunter.

"WHAT DID YA CALL ME?" he asked angrily.

10. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "Hosey, I think that the time for a combined blast has come!" yelled Tailgate, as she threw her scythe at Hot Spot and ran towards Hosehead, covering herself with ice shield.
    "Also, Bomb-Burst, stop standing there and doing nothing, just go and blow him up!"
    ---
    Seeing that the lecture is kinda over, Offroad raised his hand and asked.
    "Rollout, sir, do you know where Mr. Rook went?"

11. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous time

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    Heatrock had no idea what was going on. His train of though distracted him from his surroundings, but he kept his heat aura up.

12. Devaron9

Minerva and Hosehead ran/flew past Heatrock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she yells.

"Yeah, yeah" said Bomb-Burst charging at Fixit.

((@GogoDG ))

---

"He went to deal with some... administrative business that required his urgent attention" Rollout said. "And if that's it, thank you for attending. Feel free to stick around to ask some questions, or go about your business.

Rollout turned to the speaks.

"Thanks guys, you were all great" he said.

"No problem" said Ruy-Han.

Convex sighed.

"We can go, if you want" she said.

((@agentSAP2006 ))

13. G2 Superion is fabulous

Heatrock was snapped back into reality by this remark. He still had no idea what was going on, but know he was paying attention.

14. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "Well, at least if anyone wants to get a gift from good ol'd Kenferk, I think that they should look for a tent with Basilisk, that's going to sit there and guard it.." Thraal said and looked at the audience, as Sol'shaad crawled up to Rollout and asked him a question, making sure that nobody will hear them talking.
    "So, do you think that Rook will return soon? He might miss his opportunity to talk with his old chums if he'll not finish his business soon.."
    ---
    Hearing Rollout's answer, Offroad then turned his head to Convex and asked her quietly.
    "Hey, Convex, might spare a minute or two? Believe me, you'll not regret it, cause I might help you to get a date with the boy you like, and I will finally meet with a friend, whom I miss so much..and all I need is to hear an answer for my question - do you know is where Ramjet is, Convex? You see, he haven't showed up in our class meetings for two weeks, and Plug's worrying that he might get into trouble for skipping lessons.
    And I know that when you're not studying or reading something, you try to approach our conehead friend, yet each time you reach him, you instantly run away, as if you touched a drop of acid or something..is that me or our all-knowledgeable Convey is in love with someone, yet afraid of just going up to the object of your affection and just talk with him? Cause I'm sure that if he'll understand what you're talking about, he might finally get a company and more importantly, stop walking around like a wacko and bothering other people..I know him long enough, and I'm sure that he's just as shy as you, except he hides it by joking and acting like he's a clown or something..and believe me, with that attitude I doubt that if he'll become a hero one day, especially a very effective one.."
    ((@Devaron9, etc))

15. Devaron9

"I am working with a younger student privately" Convex sternly said. "Now if you don't mind, we have some work to do."

Convex would then go to pull Nautica back to the science lab.

((@agentSAP2006 ))

---

"I'm not sure, but if you need it, here" said Rollout, writing out Rook's personal communicator number. "Anyway, I hope you will excuse me, I need to go see Fortress Maximus about the festival."

---

Hosehead would stop and blast a jet of water at Heatrock.

16. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "Ugh, it seems that I just wasted my time on you for nothing..oh well, if you see RJ, tell him that I'm waiting him in the main hall of our dorm..cause we need to discuss one important matter." saying that to Convex, Offroad stood up and walked outside, with his ghostly companion following him, who immediately asked him, as they were walking in whatever direction Pretender chose.
    "So, you're wasting your time and going to these lectures instead of finding a better way of saving your sorry ass, son? Now I see why I left you and Quickstitch..because both she and you are useless without guiding hand..well, now you have me once again, so maybe you should just trust me for once and let me drive for a while." to which Offroad replied angrily, clearly understanding what he meant by that.
    "So, you came back from the dead just to steal my body and start your life anew? I knew that there was something fishy about your behavior, "daddy", and believe me, your wish is not going to be granted...because when all of that will be done, I'm going to live happily once more, and you'll be where you belong - and it's not going to be the world of the living, bastard.."
    As they were trading insults with each other, our Pretender friend didn't noticed that they approached the med-bay, but that caught his attention, as he immediately started thinking why both he and Furistrados came here..
    "Of course! Someone must've found that idiot lying unconscious and brought him here to patch him up and..what the-" he turned around, when he heard the ghostly hiss, after which Offroad fell on the ground, losing his consciousness, as he thought of how he could stop..
    Moments later Pretender stood up, and when he looked over his body, he pinched himself on the hip and when he felt the small bit of pain, the bot chuckled, after which he entered the med-bay and, when he noticed one of the medics, Offroad approached him and asked, making sure that his voice sounds normal.
    "Um..good day...sir, can I ask you a question?"
    ---
    "Good job, Hosey! Now, do you think that we should try one of these combined attacks, cause who knows if these could work on these guys?" Tailgate asked Hosehead, as she was busy shooting at the enemy fighters with one of her freeze busters and covering herself with an ice shield that she created with the help of the other buster.
    ---
    "Um..thanks, I'm sure that it'll help me contact Rook..if he has free time." Sol'shaad then looked at Kenferk and asked. "So, what do you think to do with these headphones?"
    "Simple.." replied Kenferk, looking over the box. "I'll give out them for free to these students and make sure that they'll understand how they work."
    "Wow..what an idi-I mean, what a wonderful person you are, Thraal! But let's find a resting place first, okay? I'm not a robot, after all."

17. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

"I think it's to prepare us in case we gotta fight Decepticons on the case of Emergency, which still begs the question what the hell is wrong with our teachers!"
    Hot Spot jumped forwards and blocked Bomb Burst from hitting Fixit.
    "I don't think so bucko."
    He than grinned under his mouthplate as he noted his water tanks were full.
    "Alright than! Heatrock, Minerva, Fixit get high!"
    He jumped upwards and aimed both his hands out.
    "Hydrokinesis Special Technique: RIPTIDE FLOOD!!!"
    Water gushed forth from Hot Spot's hands as he shot forth a giant wave of water towards his competitors.
    ((@G2 Superion is fabulous , @Devaron9, @Artork312, @GogoDG))

---

Roadblock re-emerged from underground at the workshop. He was about to head out when he bumped into Rook.
    "Oh sorry Rook. Didn't see you there..."
    He scratched the back of his head, as he looked at Rook's worried expression.
    'Oh, uh, you need help finding something?"
    ((@Artork312))

---

Hightail and Gridlock exited the dorms, and started heading off towards the arenas.
    "So you're telling me you don't remember anything from the arenas? At all?"
    Gridlock shrugged
    "I'm afraid not sis. I would love to remember, but I don't."
    Hightail shrugged.
    "Whatever! I get to go brag to everyone about being able to powerlinx for the first time!"
    She ran off towards the arenas.
    Gridlock sighed.
    "I am not dealing with this crap again."
    He slugged onwards towards the stadium.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  18. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "SPECIAL TECHNIQUE: Life Absorption!!!" Fixit yelled as he thrusted his arms forwards, in an attempt to absorb the energy of his enemy.

In reality Fixit hadn't done that before, not on any living subject that is. What he was trying to achieve was to suck the "life-force" of Bomb-Burst but he isn't truly able to achieve that because he's still learning and just grasping the true potential of his powers.

"Watch out, guys!" Misfire shouted as he landed on the ground "Hosehead... Let's do our combo!"

19. Artork312

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:

"Cadet Roadblock..good to see you here, lad...as for helping me find anything, yes, I think that you might help me find someone. You see, I noticed that Ramjet wasn't there during the lecture about alien cultures, and so I went here to find him..and when I checked the dorms and the surrounding area, I found a lot of energon, that was spilled on the fourth floor..then I noticed that the window was broken and after seeing the stains of energon on the ground I thought that he must have fought someone and Ramjet lost the fight, which resulted in him being severely wounded and being pushed through the window..I think. So, I followed the trail of energon, that our seeker friend left behind, and it stopped right here, near the entrance to the workshop from which you came out...so, have you seen cadet Ramjet anywhere?" Rook then walked up to Roadblock and looked him right in the optics..
    "Also, what were you doing in the workshop, cadet? Don't you know that it's not a good time to be there?"
    ---

"No one's gonna stop me by using water against me! SPECIAL TECHNIQUE: FROST TOWER!!" with these words Tailgate used both of her busters to shoot in the ground, from which grew a large ice pillar, after which she jumped on it and started shooting at Hot Spot, hoping that she'll hit him in the hands and stop him from using water related techniques.

20. G2 Superion is fabulous

Heatrock was caught off-guard by this, but the heat aura he was creating evaporated the water before it hit him. Heatrock threw a concentrated heat blast at Hosehead just to be petty.