Auto Assembly MORE single day tickets!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Dinotron, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Auto Assembly 2009 Releases Final Single-Day Tickets!

With Just 20 days to go before Auto Assembly 2009, we are now releasing the FINAL batch of single day tickets for those of you unable to attend for the full weekend...!

We have now released a further 45 single day passes for the Saturday and Sunday and once these have sold out, the only way you will be able to get a one-day pass will be as an on-the-door attendee and these will be sold on a first come, first served basis subject to availability. We do have plenty of full weekend passes available still and these are not subject to any restrictions on sales numbers so if you want a full weekend pass you still have time to book these, but as the convention is getting closer, you don't want to miss out...

The cut-off dates for pre-registrations are looming ever closer and for those of you living within the UK, you MUST get your bookings in by 10th August 2009 to allow us enough time to process them and post your passes out to you. If you live outside of the UK, we are recommending that you book no later than 3rd August. Any later and we can not be held responsible for delays in the postal system.

If you wish to collect your passes on the weekend itself in person, we will be looking into this for WEEKEND ATTENDEES ONLY but please contact us to discuss this.

Single day attendees will get access to the FULL convention on your chosen day including all the dealers, workshops, all the guest talks, FREE autograph sessions, our goodie bags, and everything else that weekend attendees have. However, weekend attendees gain earlier admission to the convention and have access to the exclusive Saturday evening programme with our voice actor script reading, live band and disco and the bonus Friday evening programme. Single day passes are just £25 for adults and £18 for children/concessions.

Full weekend tickets are still available and are £45 for adults and £35 for children/students/senior citizens with under 5s being FREE. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are just £145 saving £15. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of what is going to be a great weekend celebrating 25 years of the Transformers!! The convention is already about to break the European attendance record from pre-registrations alone so isn't now the time you should be a part of it?!

Finally, our main convention hotel is now FULL for the Saturday night for accommodation so we have now moved onto an overflow hotel nearby and are also investigating a THIRD for accommodation. If you are travelling and do need somewhere to stay, we can't stress the urgency now of booking sooner rather than later to get somewhere to stay as well as your ticket for the event! Hotel details will be sent with your booking confirmation. The Holiday Inn, and our overflow hotel have ample rooms for the Friday and Sunday evenings but Saturday is only available in the overflow hotel.

For full details on Auto Assembly 2009 and to book your tickets, visit the website at Auto Assembly

Simon Plumbe
    Auto Assembly 2009

Auto Assembly 2009 is a non-profit making convention for fans of Transformers and is being held on 15th - 16th August 2009 at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham, England.

web: Auto Assembly
    forum: Auto Assembly - Home
    email: [email protected]
    tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just to correct the news story on the front page slightly... there are more than the 45 tickets available for pre-registration, but that is all the SINGLE DAY passes that we have allocated. The rest are all weekend passes so you can still order those without any problems.

If you do want to attend for just the one day, you either need to get a single day before that allocation runs out or get an on-the-door ticket. Once pre-registrations close, we will post details up on the website listng how many places we have left for on the door attendees. However, we are expecting media coverage from local television and in Titan's Transformers comic before and during the convention so pre-booking really is the best chance you have to guarantee your place!

3. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow...... this is actually quite good. I like the lyrics.

4. brolyberto

brolyberto Target Master

Ebay:
    SO now why does the cheap trick revenge remix crap get on the soundtrack and this great song doesnt. I gotta say im quite impressed. :rock 

5. xOPtimUsZErOx

xOPtimUsZErOx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i would have loved to have had that instead of lame ass linkin park

6. Michael Dracon

Michael Dracon Operation: Find Allspark!

Now THAT's how you make a Transformers music video!

Great song. Very well put together video. All together an excellent piece of work!

7. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

i thought thew song was terrible , no offence. sounded like nu metal tedium even down to the mega simplistic and boring drum beats. the best music for movies is orchestral score anyway , as its timeless. Anyway, can someone tell me if there will be loooooooooads of stuff to buy cus i might go but have never been to a convention before.

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'd say that would depend on the particular movie score in question. Just like any piece of music, some songs are more memorable than others. You may not like this song, for example, but others might. One opinion doesn't make or break the timelessness of something. Anyways, while it's inevitable for people to comment on the song/video that was posted, this thread seems to be more about a convention, anyways.

As for the convention itself, I hope all who get to go have a great time! I know I'd like to be able to go!

9. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    I've never been to a convention either (this is my first one) but from what i've heard/seen so far it should be great, plenty to buy at the seller's tables loads of events and so on :D 

10. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

"Transform higher"?...I'm not sure if I get that, but other then that I actually quite liked it. That was a pretty cool new transformers homage song.

11. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Nice song.

voice clips are a bit meh, but they compliment the song.

I was hoping to hear Prime say: "GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!!" but it's cool for what it is and it does fit the darker theme of ROTF better than Cheap Trick's song (which I love BTW)

I wish so many folks didn't hate Cheap Trick's theme, I think it totally rocks and sounds very Mighty Morphn Power Rangers-ish :rock 

12. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At last count we have 13 dealers with stock covering almost 70 tables so there should be something for everyone from G1 to Aniated and the movies and everything in between!

13. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Aside from the voiceovers, which I thought were unnecessary, I loved it. THIS is how you do a brand new theme while still honoring the original source material. And to think we got stuck with Mutemath and Cheap Trick when we should have had this! Well done, Next of Kin!:bowdown: 

Sounds like it should be a great con!

14. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Didn't really like the song, most of the lyrics and singing was poor.

But the chorus "Transform higher" is a great message. And VERY cool that the UK convention guys produced their own song for the convention! :) 

I will always support this kind of creativity and fan work from conventions. :) 

15. Bahamut Prime

Bahamut Prime Even Kaiba supports 'em!

I wish i could find the lyrics soon - quite an awesome song and video clip! It would be nice if I could be there too...

16. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats exaclyt how i feel cheap tricks song i like the song very much with mighty morpahgn power ranger them to it

i dont to much of the lyrics they trasnformers as transformia ok trasnfrom higher good song but coud l be littelr better instead saying transform higher like to know how it sounds when they trasnformers.

i like ther title & description onyoutube on the trasnformers 2 soundtrack

17. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    :confused: 

18. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

that song is much better than cheap tricks version

19. FallenWarrior10

FallenWarrior10 Crazed clown!

Please tell me that this will be available for download on itunes soon :) 

20. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

in a few months ill post the mightiest transformers theme tune ever.