Auto Assembly Marlboor Gold package

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Alooulla, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Alooulla

Alooulla Decepticon

I will be attending Auto Assembly in august this year, and i have purchased the gold package of the custom Marlboor/ Wheeljack..If you are at all interested in it, you know of what i speak : )

However, i'd be interested in trading it for, specifically, the botcon 2012 shattered glass optimus prime. I understand Marlboor is going to be quite rare, so i think this is a fair trade.

As i said before, i have purchased the gold package, which means it will come with a generations wheeljack as well, you'll get that to go with it.

Obviously it wont be in my hands until the convention itself so our actual exchange of goods will have to wait, but if you'd be interested in a deal, let me know. Also dont hesitate to contact me if you want to suggest something else, im really very nice and there might be something awesome i haven't considered : )

2. Alooulla

Alooulla Decepticon

Oh, just in case i wasn't clear, i wont be building it myself and then giving it to you. You'll get it, untouched in the same condition its given to me.

3. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Let me do some research and I will get in touch with you